Arm the teachers to own the libs

It's time to REQUIRE that all teachers be armed and highly trained to defend children with lethal force. Obviously putting up with annoying children while being armed and deadly means we can only trust extremely mentally stable and neurotypical individuals. Teachers should thus be required to be physically fit and healthy, free of all mental illness via regular screenings, and well compensated

Fit
Mentally sound
Highly Competent with firearms

Aka not a modern liberal. This is how we purge the teaching profession of leftists, and groomers. More pay and incentivosed combat training will also bring men back to the profession and ensure those Jen are decent masculine role models for America's hordes of fatherless children. Think of the children. Arm the teachers. More pay for the new responsibilities!

Attached: 1646194197607.jpg (960x938, 72.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/libsoftiktok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJMP7RBsoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you met a teacher before?
They start molesting them at gun point then.

whitu piggu go home

>It's afraid.
Teachers union shills on suicide watch.

I've known teachers my life and they're all degenerates.
Every single one

like all other professions, males are better than females.

Attached: 1653339216704.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Go look through some of the teachers that are posted by this account
twitter.com/libsoftiktok

Accurate. Hence the need for a set of job qualifications to filter for a new set of candidates.

Exactly. They won't pass the screening or the range qualifications.

wtf kek

Damn, I thought this was going to be another breakdancing one.

good idea.

Based. Also who made such art?

I went to public school in America. I DEFINITELY don’t believe every teacher should have a gun BUT if a teacher wants to have a fun at school
They should absolutely be able to after training.

Just abolish mandatory universal public education law so it's easier to preemptively expel lowlife and freaks, let the wastes grow up illiterate and send them to work doing hard labor.

I also went to public school in America, one with a rifle range in the basement, that we used for the rifle team. It's not a big stretch to make the training mandatory in my eyes, although the instant some teacher blasts a nignog with a gun you're gonna have problems.

You don't get it. The point is to force out liberals and engage in institutional capture. Saving the kids is an excellent bonus.

That'll work up until either a teacher shoots someone or a student gets ahold of the teacher's gun to shoot others. I'd give it a month.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJMP7RBsoms

abolish public school to own the libs
I'm not paying for their guns and shit training

based jap I'm gonna bump your thread to own the libs

Thanks

>we can only trust extremely mentally stable and neurotypical individuals.
Very few teachers fit that description. Most teachers hate their jobs as much as the grocery bagger and the burger flipper. They drown in alcohol every night to keep them from either killing themselves or killing annoying students. Arm them and you have a lot more dead kids.

>Go look at the cherry picked highlight reel of how bad the enemy of the week is
Fuck off retard. Teachers are essential and education is good. I swear, you retards can be convinced that everything good is bad. Turn off the internet please.

Use it to demand stricter mental health requirements and more training and increased scrutiny of teachers from the old paradigm . Just squeeze the purge harder in response. It's like people aren't learning from what's been done to us. Every liberal whine should receive monkey paw tier malicious compliance.

It is rather sad that muh second amendment is in deep peril as a result of killing these dear kiddies.You AR liver lipped 4 eyed fags will be lucky to buy a pellet gun once this shit is all said and done. Good. Lmao

Attached: 1625032255465.png (812x666, 327.76K)