Seriously what did he mean by this

Seriously what did he mean by this

Attached: 31tweet-sub1-superJumbo.jpg (1121x616, 64.13K)

take me back bros...

>Seriously what did he mean by this
You don't know about covfefe?
Where the fuck have you been?

His cyborg brain was in the process of shutting down. Unfortunately his goons weren't able to boot him back up in time, and he accidentally hit the tweet button while his hands went limp.

Calling
Obama
Very
Feminine (is)
Effective
For
Eons

He was typing the word "coverage" and fell asleep before he could finish the tweet, and accidentally sent it

You've never drunk posted then gave up in the middle of it because you realized you weren't making sense? Trump just missed the cancel button and hit post instead.

LEMONS (2)

Attached: 1646354258819.png (450x450, 271.24K)

That was the exact moment he was assassinated and replaced by a doppelganger.

Covid (2) iron

>start to type "coverage"
>accidentally press send mid-typo
>think "fuck it, let it slide"
>move on
many such cases

its not fehfeh its feefee as in feelings
>aww did i hurt your feefees?
he calling the coverage overly-dramatic emotionally sensationalized
mashed them together like a retard

Those were simpler times...

Attached: 1653406603741.jpg (804x720, 49.11K)

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

A warning.

Covfefe
Fe: (i)ron
2nd fe: Alphabet backwards (d)

He enjoyed dropping riddles.

>trump sitting in the white house not much going on
>decides to do some shitposting on twitter
>starts to type out "Despite the constant negative press coverage about X"
>something comes up that requires his attention while in the middle of typing coverage so he makes a typo
>accidentally hits post out of muscle memory right before turning phone off
>after thing is over he turns on his phone and sees twitter going nuts
>decides to do a little a trolling and jokingly says it's a hidden message because he knows schizo will believe it and liberals will go nuts

Attached: 1647558532333.jpg (379x488, 67.71K)

Hes warning of covid

Attached: Hmmmm.jpg (1440x987, 396.62K)

You are a fucking retard lol
Support Rand like an adult next time and don't be a money chasing nigger with false hopes

Im convince all you newfags are boomers
You guys will believe anything as long as you don't have to accept reality

Jeff Bezos pays my rent money. I meet him at a coffee shop in San Fran back in 1991. Dude was a nerdy, but energetic manlet. Kept talking big and bold visions about the future of computers. This was before online shit was even really heard of, so I was just like, "haha okay buddy", and I bought him his drinks, because honestly I thought he was gonna be a bum in a few years. Anyways, kept up a friendship with JB over the years, and wouldn't you know it, I loaned him $1,000 when he first started Amazon. Our deal was "if you become big, you pay my rent for life". I honestly didn't expect to ever see a return on it. Sure enough, after getting pissed at JB for a good year because I didn't hear from him, fucker didn't respond to my emails or calls, I did both twice in the span of a year. One day I get a call from JB business manager. I was told to forward a copy of my mortgage or lease, and JB would wire me the cash.

Still till this day, I have not heard back from JB, but money keeps flowing. I've pushed my luck and now live in a 5 million dollar house.

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-190442.png (1080x2300, 728.61K)

everyone here is a newfag, its a retarded romanization of the arabic for "I will stand up", he just got done with meeting some saudi or some shit before the tweet.

gematriaeffect.news

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 10.08.08 PM.png (611x523, 78.88K)