Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Attached: gzkBiZ2.png (750x544, 484.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guns save 1.9 to 4.9 million American lives each year as per the CDC.

Banning the murder of kids in the womb will make arresting those who murder kids in the womb possible.
The spic died fighting arrest apparently.

If I could defend myself and be a deterrent to tyranny with an abortion I’d be much more inclined to listen to your argument.

Except that’s not what we think at all. We know women will still get abortions. We just don’t care. We don’t care if they die from coat hanger abortions. And we know it’ll happen.

can i get a easily viewable source on that?

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way

torture and executions will stop both

How does the artist come to the conclusion that banning abortion won't stop abortion but doesn't come to the conclusion banning firearms won't end mass shootings?

Attached: 1307646543001.png (382x417, 243.12K)

Liberals march around chanting about how it's their right to murder their baby, so I don't see what the fuss is about what happened.

Other countries have mass stabbings doesn't matter what you do jewish controlled modernity and nonwhite immigration has caused this.
This didn't happen 60/70 years ago

Liberals believe the right unironically tho

I can't believe that zero effort shitposts like this get actual replies.

>Under barrel pistol
Is this based or cringe

No one wants to outright ban abortion in all cases and no one wants to ban all guns, either is not possible.

We just need balanced laws according to region and rules for special conditions.

lmao

Attached: Guns america laws.jpg (1029x4529, 1.45M)

If u ban them they'll just use coat hangers! Or cars and buses and pressure cookers!zomg

I dont think abortions will stop. I want to see back ally coat hanger abortions. Whores deserve life threatening risk and potential permanent injury.

Sorry where in the constitution does it protect the right to abort a fetus?

Attached: 1652192804748.png (1000x500, 71.98K)

Bans won't stop neither. People will just go to other states for both.

Since abortions and mass shootings are basically the same thing, maybe women should just kill themselves if they want an abortion so badly

banning guns won't stop mass shootings, but it will stop the media from covering them.

Attached: braaaaaaapp.webm (600x336, 1.4M)

Ok so you’re saying that making shit illegal doesn’t stop it from happening. I agree. You’ll only be punishing law abiding gun owners with more gun law. With abortions, you punish a despicable murdering bitch. Fuck whores. Fuck gun control.

9th, dummy. We have more rights than those enumerated, and none are granted by the government.

This is misinformation. The only thing that offers protection from mass shooters is a 6th vaccine. It is said to be 100% effective. Although it will not prevent death, it will significantly reduce blood loss in the even you are shot.

Making abortion illegal is for the purpose of prosecuting those who perform them.

>prosecuting (((them)))
KEK

That's trumped by ones right to life.

Enjoying your first day on Any Forums?