This kid had a lot of money

this kid had a lot of money

Attached: 1653436732023.png (776x1070, 760K)

He was doing straw purchases for the cartel.

i'm guessing it all was gibs to spic illegals

Attached: AA618BAE-A17A-4B3E-B10B-F8C96886E2C9.png (500x261, 139.46K)

His handlers have a lot of funding

Gun fags will argue but there is no tactical advantage that Gucci AR gives over a $600-$800 rifle. It's glowing for sure. He was shooting point blank range too so it's not like he needed high accuracy past 400m or some shit. Glow niggers probably did this shit too, Discord watch. Screen cap m e.

or he got it for a birthday present
or he borrowed it from his uncle
or he worked a couple of months flipping burgers while living rent free with grandma

I wish I could get a gun like that here

So what I’m 18 and have a Barrett M82A1

FBI
DHS
they also have a lot of money

>he worked a couple of months flipping burgers while living rent free with grandma
The average young person making minimum wage in my state working part time so roughly 20 hours a week for example would make $346 every two weeks
So to afford a DDM4 V7 like the one you have there you have to work 12.5 weeks out of the 52 week year and not spend a single goddamn cent
this is some fishy ass shit

Attached: Quina Rally ho yourself.png (963x675, 809.26K)

>Tranny spic had endless gibs
No way!

Attached: 1653434751580.jpg (1170x699, 195.18K)

Excuse me I was so lost in the calculation I put in the following factors
>10.00 dollar minimum wage FL
>no state income tax
>only federal tax
>no other deductions

Attached: Kalego shitposts on 4chan but in a smaller file.png (556x332, 54.27K)

Operation Fast and Furious, you bought them for him.

He had another AR and body armor too. He had at least 5k in kit. No fucking way an 18 year old tranny had access to that organically.

Her Body, Her choice!

Orrr the white, kike loving glownigger that nought it for him had a company credit card

the placement of that grip lmao

+$600 optic

>Gun fags will argue
Obviously because you know nothing about guns. Put up a memeflag next time you choose to be embarrassing.

If the kid hadn't killed a bunch of kids and then himself he probably would've made an alright tacti/k/ool larper

PSA is just as good as noveske or DD of POF.

for real
was this nigga stretch armstrong or what ffs

I guess he just wanted to do some retarded "NAZI salute" while aiming

>an 18 year old likely living at home with no expenses can't save $2000 over time

When I was 18 I didn't care about saving money I wanted to buy dumb shit or video games
I highly doubt that a spic 18 year old would care enough to save his money instead of getting weed and video games

2 grand is beer money,poorfag.

who cares, faggot probably came from the coast. he could make that in a day just throwing rocks at roasties.

>2k
>a lot of money
Poverty detected

what the fuck kind of beer are you drinking thats $2k?