#TakeThemAll

Mandatory gun stimulus / buy-back program. The govt gives you $2000 per gun no matter the type or condition. If you get caught in possession of a gun after that you are shot dead on site or given 100% life in prison with no parole. Not a single person in this country will ever have to worry about getting shot ever again.

Attached: buyback.jpg (840x550, 155.36K)

oh when the fucking gays start shooting people take the guns

to many to take at this point and the government is shitting its pants knowing it

Guns save 1.9 to 4.9 million American lives each year as per the CDC.

What if you lost all your guns in a boating accident?

If guns cause crime, shouldn't America have a higher murder rate than all the rest of the world combined? We aren't even in the top ten.

Attached: 1653439272768.png (626x691, 346.96K)

Oh look. A shill thread.

Only if you are willing to die trying to take them.

a boat just flew over my house

Attached: 1630095955059.png (964x746, 773.48K)

How’s about you get your neck stretched instead, faggot.

Go ahead and lose them in a boating accident. What will you ever do with them? Besides get caught and spend the rest of your life in prison - for a gun.

Why are you on here spamming shitty "solutions" to a problem nobody gives a fuck about anymore? Why are you alphabet niggers still doing mass shootings for increasingly meager returns? Up your game. Get the Israelis to help you blow up some buildings again, maybe you can pin it on Russia and we can finally lose that war you're itching for.

Attached: 1357167348953.jpg (740x781, 121.89K)

Come and take them.

Attached: [breathing gets louder].png (256x256, 85.58K)

Does this mean it's time to buy BB guns and sell them for a good $2000 each? I'm kind of pissed that I missed out on doing that last time.

No way is gun ownership that low in Brazil or Colombia.

Then you have already lost and proven yourself to be a coward who will never do shit. If they come for you guns and your reaction is "i l-lost them" instead of shooting them in the doorway, you will never do shit.

Lmao you won't do shit.

>Not a single person in this country will ever have to worry about getting shot ever again.
Except the people who would have to enforce this shit since you trannies are not going to do shit.

legal ownership

The southern border is open you impossibly stupid nigger.

Weps flow freely thru there.

Everyone who wants as fun grab but wants open borders is an enemy who wants you dead.

It is kill or be killed with these commies.
Victory or Valhalla

Greenland has a lot of homicide. What's going on there?

I unironically support this. Not because I want guns gone, but because this would be the spark that motivates the cleansing of America.

Nogunz fags are scared of us, as they should be.

>Create the most efficient (Jewish) Serial Killers ever: lone gunmen with secret firearms while everyone else has baseball bats and knives.
Stupid idea.

most of my guns are already valued above 2k, this would be a stupid decision.

Checked and based

Attached: jinroh.jpg (661x936, 58.61K)

$2,000 is pretty good
i would be tempted

ok jewmer

Eskimos getting drunk on mouthwash and clubbing each other with icicles.

So you are proposing that the government just take over and commit all future gun violence by shooting tens of thousands of people to death on an ongoing basis

>Shot on sight if caught with a gun
>Nobody will ever have to worry about getting shot again
Wonderful

We all know that YOU aren't going to take shit. That you have to run off to mommy and daddy government to try and get them to take away the loud things from the big kids because you are too scared to do it yourself.
Which is why we will never be disarmed. You are too much of a chickenshit coward to function.

>now let's see where white people live

I absolutely support Common Sense Gun Laws (you should be able to buy fully automatic ak47s out of vending machines on every street corner with cash)

Are they really just going to trash those guns? Not even going to sell them to some other country?

Vikings

This will have disproportionate impact on Black folx

This would literally cost trillions.

Tiny population. Probably just small sample-size variance

>buy cheap guns
>sell to government
>use profit to buy better guns

i'm sure your cobra tax will work THIS time.

Everyone knows that the 19th amendment has caused way more damage than the right to have bear arms.

>Not a single person in this country will ever have to worry about getting shot ever again.
You know, except the ones being shot by the government. But fuck them, right? We shouldn't give a shit about those killed by the government over their policies. We're proper antifascists.

Call it a stimulus.

if those are my options im shooting whoever they send for them

>Not even going to sell them to some other country?
Oh user, if you don't think they're going to sell them to other countries, I've got some bridges you can buy.

>The govt gives you $2000 per gun no matter the type or condition.

Yes, do this. Given enough notice, I could bankrupt the government.

Attached: 347347437.jpg (660x384, 32.75K)

Dani dip to the rescue!

Attached: DetectiveDip.jpg (416x600, 90.25K)

sounds good, ill make thousands of slam fires from home depot galvanized pipes and sell them to the government and make a fortune

Ok, but I’m going to give you all the ammo first you fucking nigger

>The govt gives you $2000 per gun no matter the type or condition
perfectly balanced with no exploits whatsoever

Based

People already make LOADS of money doing this. They bring in homemade pipe guns by the truckload to seething police departments who HAVE to buy them because they meet the legal criteria of being firearms.

>. If you get caught in possession of a gun after that you are shot dead on site or given 100% life in prison with no parole.
how do you sell the gun them?
fucking dumbass

People would just scam the government with a bunch of homemade guns, keep their real guns, and a large enough of gun owners would shoot the agents that come to take the guns and demotivate them

>fucking dumbass
You say that, but being logically consistent is not a requisite of government policy and they will NOT be revising their policy, no matter who gets shot or who exploits it.

I’d like “not” to become Europe or Australia. So no, taking guns away from people is stupid. You should try to take cars away. More people die from cars then guns.

How about we line up all the gun gabbers, niggers and spics and shoot them?
No you say?
But this would actually work, unlike banning guns.
But anyway, good luck stealing my rights.

do you have any idea how many cops would get murdered at those buy back locations

Everyone wants to do gangster shit until it’s time to do gangster shit.

bait but still kill yourself