Tonight is his 1000th episode. What is he going to say about the shooting? He has to talk about it right?

Tonight is his 1000th episode. What is he going to say about the shooting? He has to talk about it right?

Attached: Nicholas-fuentes-800-01.png (1200x628, 251.72K)

buy an ad

Nick rarely discusses tragedies the day of simply because there is a lack of evidence

advertising

Fuck this faggot. I always could never stand him but after he started sucking russias dick I've been hoping he's sent to jail and raped by a nigger. He would enjoy it and he knows it. Nick(ger) if you're seeing this you're a faggot spic and you should be ashamed of what your kind did in Texas recently.

Good morning. Its so strange how he only posts threads right after Nick wakes up.

Fuck this limp-dick asshole. Hope he burns in hell.

Eceleb faggot shit
Sega in all forests

Attached: 45C0FC35-A020-492C-9BA6-0FB9526CFED9.gif (498x382, 2.05M)

#ad

kinda mean bro what the f

He sucks black dildos full of cum down his throat and loves it

Attached: Thiccc Niccc.jpg (1273x681, 91.12K)

I saw a dog getting raped while being set on fire here, you know nothing.

>I became upset that he believes russia shouldn't let america do a coup in their country
>leaf
Nothing amiss here.

>any posts that discussing thing I don't like is an ad and paid programming funded by thing I don't like
fucking losers lmao

Any Forums is not Catholic, among other things. Fuck off kikes.

Attached: 1234567097163.jpg (554x554, 50.42K)

Your faggot thread outs you as a faggot. Simple as.

You should still be asleep Ivan, it's like 4 AM there in Moscow.

FUCK NICK FUENTES

Attached: e celeb.png (250x250, 16.19K)

Even more so than your memeflag? You know you guys lost WWII right?

Come tuck me in, read me a bedtime story and snuggle with me.

Fuentes is a fag

Fuentes is actually homosexual in real life

No one cares about this astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments at all times. These kikes desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike e-celebs while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders.

Is he the one who is friends with the feces eater Ethan or whatever the name of the guy who ate poopoo out of a woman's ass?

>Nick "America Last" Fuentes

Go to sleep or else I'm eating all your-I mean OUR bread!

Attached: 1652626280168.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)