Sell Sell Sell

Cryptofags about to get BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-201713.png (684x1223, 113.23K)

Buy signal, this all smells of late 2018 all ever again

If it does there's no way I'm missing out like I did last time it went down to $5k.

I've saved up just over 20k, going to try to buy as much crypto as I can if it crashes to those levels.

El Salvador is fuggggerddd lollll

>cnbc
Kek glows so hard you probably picked up a keylogger just looking at it

This, Crypto is the transfer of wealth from the impatient, to the patient.
Fill that bag, king

wow I'm so glad you care about my wellbeing. I just sold everything, thank you so much

tether has to fucking implode for regulations.
Fiat and crypto have to die before the rise of cbdcs.

If Bitcoin drops to $8,000 that means another coin has supplanted it as the king, which means Bitcoin is going to 0. Chance of that happening in the next 24 months is 0. Literally 0.

You guys still don't understand what just happened with crypto. Stable coins turned out to be not stable and you're acting like this isn't going to fuck up btc even more. It will definitely not stop at 8k, it's going to hit rock bottom especially after regulations when tether will disintegrate because they're backed by nothing at all. It's going to be like a bank run but on crypto and the whole system will collapse. It will be like the housing crisis of 2008 but even worse because it will pull large companies like Tesla to the ground. Things are moving at an exponential pace compared to the past.

Pandemic
Major War

bought at 700, could not care less if it drops to 8000

cbdcs were planned for a deflationary collapse leafs, keynsians hate inflationary scaremongers so much they even lacked the brainpower to study demographic crisis like the roman third century.

Anyone with a working brain cell can study history and see that demographic peaks are followed be high inflation due to labor shortage and big bureaucracies that don't become smaller with the smaller demographics.

That causes urban depopulation and followed by civil wars & crisis political reoganization and eventually a restart of pop growth once the old bureaucracies started.

CBDCs were memed on the idea of euro boomers thinking the collapse would be deflationary due to less consumers they completely ignored 50 years of outsourcing to asia that is getting old as fast as the west if not more than the usa, and that shale oil was deflationary as fuck.

Why would they force a cashless shit now when the problem is inflation would be beyond me, if anything they should make 10k euros & usd bills so people baghold more cash.

>once the old bureaucracies *started.

collapsed

Why the fuck is a curatorn of a modern art museum in NY giving financial warnings

>WWIII
Not happening. Only the US can start a world war, and Americans don't have the will to fight for it.
Russia and China would win through simple, very short attrition.

i have constant gut feeling i can't shake off since today
we're close to the collapse, shmita afterall
bitcoin will go to 0, guaranteed
>*ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick *ticktickticktick

Attached: DEFY-CERAMIC.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

It could go to $250k too..
What's your point?

God I hope.

Yeah, they fucked themselves by alienating the conservatives from the armed forces.

Attached: 1648172528258.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

btc was doing double top satanic sign at $66,600 and yet you still hold, you deserve everything that's coming

Attached: 90.jpg (1486x941, 270.82K)

>(((Guggenheim)))
I want off the timeline where the jews are winning

I’m never going to sell. You don’t “sell” anyways, BTC will always be worth infinitely more than fiat money because it is packed by something real. I have friends who have held BTC for a decade and I see them liquidating what they have into hundreds of thousands to even millions of $USD. But Federal Reserve Notes are worthless fiat currency, they literally have nothing is what it amounts to. I don’t care if drops below $1,000 USD, it’s the principle. And it will always be far more valuable. For me and for any BTC transactions.

Hope the falling knife doesn't cut your hand

bitcoin is backed by nothing and is as intangible as a thought

here's golden advice, frens
remember this well
it's ancient knowledge, but always true
for rumors of good news:
buy the rumor, sell the fact
for rumors of bad news:
sell the rumor, buy the fact
I'll leave it as an exercise to find out which of the two we're seeing here

Stay poor chink

>sold all my BTC for 60k
>bought physical gold coins with it
>no longer worried about price fluctuations and can just enjoy knowing I have physical, tangible wealth
>tempted to buy back in now

>name of mass shooter is salvador
>el salvador is about to be way underwater on its bitcoin holdings

coincidence?