If guns get banned

Killers can still use knives, homemade bombs and cars.

Attached: pepe-hammered.gif (487x560, 898.5K)

The Bath School disaster, also known as the Bath School massacre,[Note 1] was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, United States. The attacks killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to his timed explosives detonating at the Bath Consolidated School building, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he detonated explosives concealed in his truck.

We need common sense fertilizer control.

Attached: always-the-red-ones.png (589x471, 184.95K)

Amerkikes never shoot up a synagogue.

Rape your mothers goy

Criminals still find guns after a ban only the lawful citizens are sitting ducks

I’m surprised you don’t see more bombings considering how anyone with a room temperature IQ could make them from shit you get at Lowe’s.

We will just buy our guns from mexicans who will start importing them from china

its time we talk about car control

true, gotta support local business Made in the USA

If guns get banned killers can still use guns like they do in most nations. Why didn't banning guns in France work for the Paris attacks lol

like the ones on jan 6th?

Attached: jan6-pipeB.png (624x472, 319.36K)

That's what they do in Japan. Lowest crime rate in the world, but you still get the occasional mass stabber there.

dont forget the gas.

The safest I've ever felt was when I was in Japan, I've felt safe before in the US but no to the extent like... no matter if I was in the city, the country or even in some spooky forest there was never any fear of some random nigger trying something with me. I did stay away from the seedy bar stuff though cause those retards import Nigerians to be their bouncers.
Now if they returned to the country and reworked their shit overwork culture they'd have less of those attacks though.
Still the only place I was able to leave shit out in the open and have it still be there when I got back, can't do that shit even in smalltown America cause some "good neighbor" will take that shit for "safe keeping".

We’ll then we’ll have to convince people to bin those knives.

Attached: C63F4A16-A13B-4EB0-AED4-4EA4D1C19C23.jpg (828x498, 430.08K)

Attached: 1559008428282.jpg (1500x1500, 107.4K)

Don't forget bows, especially crossbows that can pierce even modern body armor.
Never underestimate the creativity of man to create weapons out of nothing.

I forsee a future full of nail bombs in public places. At least with shooters you have a culprit by the end of the day. With bombers sometimes they get away and the fear lingers for more than an afternoon. Fun times.

Killing one person with a knife, sure doable. Killing a lot of people? Not that easy. One you lose the element of surprise people can arm themselves with everyday objects like a chair.

Fire rate is too low. Easy to rush when reloading.

If guns are banned, niggers will just have an easier time victimizing women, children, and old people.