Why are men so unsympathetic to women's plight?

why are men so unsympathetic to women's plight?

Attached: 1650707244707.jpg (1080x863, 152.4K)

I think you mispelled pathetic simps

because men have no empathy
else they wouldn't be harassing women

Attached: 1650717650412 (2).jpg (743x1528, 172.48K)

again, no empathy

Attached: 1650642750366.jpg (1200x1922, 155.17K)

women and children are praised for doing nothing. What plight?

>3 likes

>assuming gamers are pathetic incels who want to buy your disgusting, used leggings
>gets mad when they respond like normal operating human beings
why are women like this?

Women are fucking retarded monkeys. It's only considered "harassment" when the guy is considered "ugly" by her. If it was a chad, she'd be slurping that man's juice without a second thought. Women in the West don't deserve sympathy.

If they didn't give a fuck what women thought like the rest of us this wouldn't be a problem.

what's sad is that they will never have the confidence most of these men have. lul

I stopped caring about women when it became blatantly obvious me and my kind are the enemy at all costs. I don’t believe any woman, ever, now. It’s uplifting, empowering if you will,

Fuck women

This is either caused by women having poor judgement or unrealistically high standards. In the first case that is the symptom of a functioning conscience, in the second it is simply the female delusion that they deserve more for less.

Pink Sparkles? Is this polish whore which dated this caveman Asmongold for couple of weeks? Did he even fuck her at all? Also she hit the wall. Even my 5 years younger gf which is 22y old doesnt look so good as she was 18y old.

$100 this bitch fux niggers

Attached: d17.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

Women are spoils of war.

Who gives a fuck what women say or feel (they're incapable of thinking)?

Protip:
Their bfs are niggers

Literally every man feels that way when they are dating some fat pig or a dog.

this says more about her than it does about men

>plight
Because it has to be unfortunate to begin with; you asked to be our equal and we just delivered it.
This how we behave among ourselves, and no women would survive a single day as a true man.

it takes like zero confidence to dm a girl you’ll prob never see. it’s a “just in case” thing

Most people in the USA are disgustingly, morbidly obese. These people are not attractive, have no hope of ever being attractive, and do not want a partner with a BMI >28.
Most of america is INCEL. Even if you're married, being that fat means you are not having sex nearly as often as you want to. This is involuntary, and celibacy.

Just being an average, employed single, non obese white male in our age range, puts you in the top 1%

Attached: 2022-05-24-21:46:22-screenshot.png (821x1039, 137.73K)