How the fuck is this possible? I make 50K a year, own a home, have disposable income and no debt aside from a mortgage...

How the fuck is this possible? I make 50K a year, own a home, have disposable income and no debt aside from a mortgage. I live in a major city. How can you make 100K and still have problems?

Attached: How.gif (1060x1286, 345.06K)

I make 100k but don't own a home. Fuck off I'm not paying for that kind of shit.

Attached: 280360387_1022729118354302_7367928115617603799_n.jpg (1080x1183, 115.13K)

The bigger the house you buy the more it costs
Not all of us live at the trailer park

OP here. Own a single family home in a nice area. It was built in the late 90's.

Enjoy renting your entire life peasent

Where do they live? Do they have debt? Gonna need a little more info here, headline faggot.

Attached: DDFDCF51-6A09-4A21-8D3D-F56B9223D4B6.gif (640x480, 1.52M)

>I own my home
>I have a mortgage
The bank owns your home, and you're larping

kek I'm in the process of buying a 2021 remodeled 5 bed 2 bath on 10 acres for 195k

>He doesn't know how title works

>How the fuck is this possible?
Avocado toast

>I own a home
>I have a mortgage
user...

Attached: 1612061004941.jpg (1080x1220, 75.35K)

>Enjoy renting your entire life peasent
enjoy living in a shit hole, slaving away to pay it off

How many Americans even make 100k?

maybe they mean 100K household?

>How can you make 100K and still have problems?
Normies spend their free time wasting money.
cigarettes / vape
alcohol / drugs
eat-out / delivery
cinema / theatre
netflix and other streaming services
unnecessary car upgrades
unnecessary phone upgrades
designer clothes
designer shoes
jewelry
etc.
It all adds up, and they like buying on credit to waste even more money.

i live in silicon valley, make $120k a year and at the end of every 2 weeks my checking account is at

People are absolutely retarded with money. It's not any more complicated than that.

Because they're consoomers. My wife is a stay at home mom with our children. I support my family easily with my job making 60k.

Ez, most states where you earned that are expensive af. If I made 100k I would live like a motherfucking king here, but most nigs here only barely make 30k. I imagine is the same in most rural states.

Oh noes! Quick I gotta pay 700k for a 60-year-old house in ruin so I don't have to pay $900 a month to rent a new condo anymore!

your property tax goes up with the cost of houses

so if someone buys a house in your area and it raises the cost of the houses in the area

you all have to pay more tax

thats super fucked up

here we dont have property tax but we do have a tax to get your bins taken away and at most

if you lived in a 100m pound house over the road from the queen you would pay 4k a year

at most

your taxes are fucked

you could make millions a year and still be fucked in america

its fucked

totally fucked

fucked guys

fucked

when did you buy your home?

Enjoy slaving away the same amount and not owning anything despite that.

people who live in an area where 100k is possible without a private practice are paying 2-3k a month in rent, and every day living supplies are just as inordinately expensive.

Cost of living

Major city doesn’t mean much when you take into account New York City and California where many many people make 100k but the cost of living is so high.

one word -> housing

Engineer here. I make $115,000 plus bonus and it’s been shitty. All the money outside 401(k) goes to gas and food costs which are astronomical thanks to Liberal faggots being useful pawns for literal American traitors.

they budgeted for 20-30% savings. and inflation happened.

Lucky. I own 3 homes. Well just sold one. One is 70 yrs old one is 120 yrs old and one is 50 yrs old. Alot of shit needs fixed