Burgers will come for our water

Water war when?

Attached: image_2022-05-24_211657855.png (1290x602, 562.18K)

it's not yours, retard and you need to be liberated anyway. you're basically americans, there is no canadian culture or people

You'll be annexed, not killed in a war.

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS AND DRINK THE PISS

Attached: 1515443032445.jpg (480x360, 40.94K)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>wars over water

shame that we live on our rainy wet watery island then isnt it

what a shame it rains here all the time

ill never be thirsty

>you're basically americans, there is no canadian culture or people
Then how do you explain maple syrup

Attached: image_2022-05-24_212207871.png (483x650, 231.37K)

Michigan eclipses 2/3rds of the lakes you need.
Be prepared to share with the best state in the union

a stolen discovery

Attached: Untitled.png (303x537, 221.14K)

CA won't because CA water policy is to not step in front of a moving train. By that, I mean Newsom's current water policy is to dismantle water retention/reservoirs to restore CA's natural ecology of rivers and lakes. This removes the state's ability to get free rain water to farmers, but there's no rain anyway so it doesn't matter. The idea is to concentrate resources on those who can pay for them inside big cities - residential, commercial and industrial users that must pay for their water unlike farmers and ranchers. New desalination is built with this in mind, paying customers only.

Over the long term this means most Californian ranching becomes untenable as water for feed and water for livestock is eliminated. Same for luxury crops like rice and avocados, all of this will be sent back east to Arkansas and Missouri. To Harris's point, it means the 20th century water compact is no longer viable and should be disregarded. This is a much bigger problem for Southern Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Western Colorado who must share what little water the Rockies have left or build a new pipe to the Gulf of California. This latter project would require cooperation with Mexico.

Its hilarious that our entire culture is centered around not being Americans. It is the only consistent thing across the nation.

We're taking the great lakes faggot. Get over it. West coast best coast.

yes, and you go overboard with it too
>i'm gonna be a 2x better libtard than american libtards
>i'm gonna be a 2x better redneck than american rednecks
it's so fucking annoying. canada is so lucky be irrelevant and bordered by only one country that's non aggressive

old news, people here and on Any Forums sounded the alarm when water futures became a thing

You are basically america...you have niggers spics kikes and all sorts of other shit
"Democracy"

Vermont would like to have a word with you, Chink.

bet it tastes like it was filtered through a mexicans ass crack, or worse like californian water

the EU is increasingly the same
Australia is becoming chink land
Britain is muslim central

Fuck off, can you just wither and die in the northern hemisphere, I just want to be left alone.

Attached: 1639561515728.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland all getting globalized too

>i'm gonna be a 2x better redneck than american rednecks
I've never seen this only the former.

Democracy!

damn, it was all a lie

You limp wristed fags couldn't carry the men in MI balls in a wheelbarrow.they would kill you dead.

I hate you and wish nothing but horrible things for you but I have to agree, they cannot carry your tiny nuts because they're that weak.

>I just want to be left alone.
>flag
nigga I ain't bothering you

Die in a fire. I'm not in or from MI but I know some guys and you will not get a single drop of their water.