Why do vegans insist on trying to make their goybean paste recipes into something it isn't...

Why do vegans insist on trying to make their goybean paste recipes into something it isn't. Why waste all this effort for a poor imitation of meat? They truly are the trannies of the culinary world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-181501_YouTube.jpg (1080x850, 473.25K)

Vegans just eat lentils and shit dude

They're trying to appeal to non-vegans, user. I suppose you wouldn't recognize the motive, having never tried to appeal to someone you disagree with.

Go to the grocery store freezer aisle and you will see what I mean. vegan "chicken nuggets", vegan "hamburgers", vegan "cheese", now even synthetic vegan "fish".

Okay?

Why do you get so butt hurt when someone doesn't eat what you eat....your left wing side is glowing and fuck off.

They haven't moved past the part of the cycle where they're still trying to mimic something people actually like using their fake bullshit. The next step will be to make meat illegal, and claim their $0y-bugs paste was the real meat all along, and that cows and stuff never existed.

>making vega wagyu
how about just buying original wagyu. Aren't they super pricy because they are raised in super bio and eco environment with very specific gene pool of cows? It's literally the best possible and eco friendly meat to eat compared to giant meat production facilities.

I think it's some weird leftist condition.

They have no inner feeling or massive depression for being able to operate at a deeper level than the normies. They seem to wear everything as a skin suit and be happiest with the most superficial bullshit ever.

Fake Meat.
Troons
Biden.
Supporting Current Thing.

>make meat illegal
Meatcel projection

Politicians are actively obeying the animal agriculture industry and making it illegal for Non-dairy milks to be milk. Imagine being so butthurt that people want oat milk instead of estrogen loaded bovine juice.

Exactley...how sad is OP's life that they get offended by "mu burger" If you don't want to eat vegan stuff then just don't. But nope like a whiney fucking leftist tranny faggot you get on here and complain that no one wants to be just like you....OP is a fag and should hang itself

It's one thing to make some vegan shit and call it steak but wagyu literally means Japanese (和) Cow (牛). Vegan Wagyu is like Latinx.

I personally do not care about emulating meat for Meat's sake, as in "missing out on tasty meat"

People do it out of cultural reasons to. Like If you wanted to be vegan, but still wanted to eat a cultural staple like a burger. I'm not gonna eat a corpse, so why not just make a patty out of beans without the heart disease or animal cruelty?

>Agriculture industry
Dude there's tons of cows not owned by agri corps. Not everything is some giant corporation. Tons of farmers have cows.

Must have struck a nerve, vegan trannies seething
>you will never be a woman

I have a theory that this is just public teasing.
>Create meat-like söybean paste.
>Slowly phase out actual meat with the mush.
>Keep the low-tier shit still labeled as plant-based meats and whatnot to distract the population.

>B-b-but the nutrition label...
You think they would tell you that they are feeding you shit that kills you?

Id say the highly processed plant paste would be worse for you than a piece of steak.

I eat meat fucknut, it's just retarded to be so angry because someone doesn't eat something you eat.

>I'm not gonna eat a corpse
>Eats a plant corpse

You only have to do that if youre an insecure faggot desperate for attention so why would anybody except you understand?

yes but only his pride had to die for the vegan steak to end up on his plate, and he was never worth a cow’s life anyway.

Nobody becomes vegan because they don't like the taste of meat. Meat is delicious. But some of us choose to not eat it out of moral convictions. This kind of personal sacrifice is of course incomprehensible to meatfags.

Attached: Hitler_animal.jpg (634x402, 91.59K)

because theyre souless niggers

Attached: aoMwEWx_700b.jpg (700x1049, 149.71K)

get monkyaids nigger

Most vegan meat today is pretty close in terms of flavor, texture, and protein content. And most aren't even made with soi.

Eating the flesh of animals you haven't killed yourself is a nonwhite trait. The factory farming industry is a mass satanic ritual invented by Jews and only soulless bugpeople and low IQ subhumans are complicit with it.

Eat meat sparingly and mindfully or literally descend lower into Hell on your karmic contact with evil.

you eat cock faggot

This. Why is this concept so hard to grasp?

>your left wing side
kys coward

>how do you know if someone is vegan
>don’t worry they’ll tel you

>They truly are the trannies of the culinary world.
They truly are!

Of course it's made by a bald faggot with a beard.

I've tried some very expensive vegan steaks from high end places in houston and chicago. The steaks aren't good. They taste like salt and the texture is disgusting.

You got it wrong, they can eat beans all they want. The problem is their obsession with trying to make plant based versions of good food. They even serve it secretly to family members then pull GOTCHA! you ate beans!

No

Attached: Isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

only dumbasses who haven't eaten meat for 10 years think it's similar, none of them are even close.

>start nth thread about veganism
>complain when people talk about veganism

this is what eating meat does to your brain

I want to go to Japan and try real wagyu. I hear it's the best in the world.

I have never seen a big and truly masculine dude get bent out of shape about eating less meat or meat alternatives. Every single time it's some small dude half my size in terms of height and muscle mass, overcompensating with "muh meat" in hopes that no-one notices his lack of masculinity.

Every single time without fail.

>steak without blood

Attached: 1626495119091.gif (400x251, 2M)

But why does it have to be an imitation of something it isn't? You don't see people turning processed meat into mushroom, broccoli, or corncob shapes. There's something deeply macabre about taking something, grinding it up, and trying to pass it off as something it isn't.

They can eat poo and think it is chocolate for all i care.

>Deeply macabre
Lol, what's macabre is grinding an animal's carcass, then filling it into it's own intestines aka sausages.

Vegans eat shit?

Attached: 64872a669c1dbbd707d065afcc58bf7b.gif (500x218, 486.82K)

You're probably just a contrarian retard but that's not surprising coming from someone that has to hide behind a meme flag.

Enjoy being estrogenated by all the hormones in your tortured animal flesh you low IQ subhuman faggot.

> Let's celebrate and coddle paedophiles, just because I see it as wrong doesn't mean we should hate and iradicate child molesters
Same outdated libertarian tranny nigger nonsense, go choke on yout good goy burgers you fucking faggot

Because they all subconciously want to eat meat

Yes lets replace meat with ultra processed toxic shit loaded with seed oils.

I don't understand vegan
>meats
it's the same shit as lesbians with dildos. you can rant and rave loudly and endlessly about how you hate meat, but if you're trying to shove the closest facsimile to it possible into your gut, we all know the truth.

Attached: 1653442857784.gif (424x240, 922.9K)

Meatcels even get pissed when Vegans beat them in a pie competition lololol

Attached: 20220524_183635.jpg (1074x2158, 847.41K)

you can buy hormone free beef. Meanwhile, your onions contains phytoestrogen naturally.

It's actually pretty neat, and most of it isn't onions.

They're growing high-protein fungus and using that as the 'meat'. I haven't tried it yet, it's pricy for a novelty.

Because they want to convince you to stop eating meat

> agricultural worker abuse + pesticide overuse = "least harm though filthy carnist haha..."
> agricultural worker abuse + pesticide overuse + causing animal death for human pleasure, nutrition, and societal advancement = literally animal genocide by moral monsters

"ethical" vegans" honestly deserve to be turned into fertilizer or swine feed.

This. Veganiggers never mention grass fed meat or eggs.

Well people are either right or wrong so why compromise?

I don't consume soi products and I'm probably twice your size with a higher test so cope harder.

> They truly are the trannies of the culinary world.
kek I never realized this before. They really are, they’re pretending to eat meat but they will never be a real carnivore.

i don't, and i don't know any vegans who pine for this shit. This is marketed to dumbass people who will post on their social media about how the are "saving the environment" and also fat meat eaters as being a "healthier" option

shit like impossible meat isn't definition vegan anyways because it was tested on animals therefore not vegan

At my work they often also serve vegan stuff. It just never tastes good.
They would be better off without the imitation meat and just serving tasty stuff.

>should i serve strawberries or this dry fake meat
>dry fake meat it is

I mean, yes, but that's not the same argument. Sausage is not a thing that already exists and is being replaced by something else.
Imagine meat-filled tofu. Doesn't that sound retarded and repulsive? It's exactly the same way I feel about vegetable "meats".

Kek

Again, it's a cultural aspect.

Also cognitive dissonance bruh, really? Macabre? But pic related, isn't?

Attached: Macabre.jpg (1080x610, 372.29K)

You are twice as fat thanks too all the sugar you need to take else you're a walking husk of a faggot. Enjoy your lack of B12

Because they know it is wrong so they make it more wrong. Jews always do this.

unlike meattards who would never in a million years say a word anywhere about their latest meatcuck fad diet

looks like literal shit

Please continue to commit dietary suicide in silence. Also, do not have any children in order to save the environment :)

The jew always seek ways to corrupt, replace or immitate nature because it is the one thing they cant control.

indeed why try to change peoples minds, when you can just watch things go to shit and then smugly say "told you so" when shit gets worse

it's been debunked
abrahamics can eat meat with few restrictions, and no guilt

Attached: veganism debunked by the Bible.png (1295x562, 42.58K)

show flag
>jewish hands typed this post

Ask him if he got the vaxx, they contain animal and human fetus bits.

>ADDED hormone free
Milk is a cocktail of real estrogen
Phyto-estrogen is 1/10,000th the strength of regular estrogen

Eggs are cholesterol nukes, and essentially just protein and water. Along with the artery stiffening saturated fat they carry.

>Oils are bad tho
I agree

Because they still enjoy the taste of meat even if they've stopped eating it for ethical reasons, because some social occasions (picknicks, bbqs) call for eating stuff like sausages and burgers, because they wanna be able to join their friends when eating a McDonalds or a pizza place, etc. I'd wager it's mostly habit - someone who's never eaten burgers isn't going to crave a vegan one.

>You don't see people turning processed meat into mushroom, broccoli, or corncob shapes.
No, but neither are vegans turning veggies or soi into the shape of cows, pigs or chickens. They are turning them into the shape of burgers, sausages, nuggets, etc., i.e. simple geometrical shapes that are convenient for cooking and fit well into patties. Vegans shape their food into these geometrical shapes for the same reason omnivores shape their food into the same shapes.

>they all have onions face
im about to cook steak

this just gives us license to serve meat to vegans and not tell them

Eggs have micronutrients, too. Even iodine.

good thing those are vegans, they would devour people alive with such mouths