Does anyone else's milk taste less 'milky'?

Does anyone else's milk taste less 'milky'?

I got a jug from the store and it tastes less creamy like usual and more watery almost

Attached: Glass-milk.jpg (1200x1600, 58.6K)

I don't drink milk

I'm lactose intolerant but I still drink milk because all it does is make me fart really loud a lot and that's fucking awesome.

You got onions

You should buy formula instead. Oh wait you can"t.

>I'm lactose intolerant
Why are you black?

you know that you can different kinds of milk retard? full fat, semi skimmed, fully skimmed, etc

I only drink milk from glass bottles. Tastes fine

You pay more for less more every year

Kroger milk is like that

Post in /ck/ not here.

Get organic milk. Fuck the haters. You'll like it.

So what you're going to want to do is mix in about 3 tablespoons of lemon juice per cup of milk. Thickens it up nicely.

Attached: 1631277515850.jpg (545x542, 17.94K)

For some reason milk is starting to taste like water.

You bought horse cum

Maybe you got lactose-free 'milk' by accident? Or skimmed milk?

They have a watery texture and taste watery as well. Sometimes the suppliers can fuck some things up and mix the wrong milk in different jugs.

your cows are grain fed and take steroids just to be strong enough to stand

Once as a kid I put a shot of half in half in my orange juice to be like my parents with their coffee and I can still feel the ball of fatty grossness slide down my throat when I think of it.

Yeah, i noticed that too.
I was just about to make a thread actually.
Im pretty sure they are are watering it down.

that's always been store milk

Are you a child? Who drinks whole glasses of milk?

i do, i also add heavy cream in the milk

Nigger

Attached: 0F5B5B79-DF15-4FC0-89FD-44BFE09F985A.gif (240x180, 449.92K)

I get whole milk every time from Meijer

No, I don't think its horse cum (at least I hope not)

Milk is delicious fuck you

Attached: 0004125010200_1_A1C1_1200.png (1200x1200, 500.36K)

I don't drink milk but I have noticed that bananas are tasting like shit for several months.

Your kebabs are made out of little bong girls that were raped to death, Nigel.

Attached: 1636601892808.gif (362x279, 3.73M)

been noticing it less reliable to make lattes, 50/50 shot of it frothing up

I noticed that today when cranked open a new gallon of milk for the cereal and separate chocolate milk I have for meals.

So youre a child? Store milk has aways been trash. Its fine because adult use it for cooking or maybe to put on cereal and the like. Not to chug from the carton. Thats ok for kids because kids eat and drink all kinds of disgusting garbage.

user, do yourself a favor: instead of going cheap with store brand jugs this time,
buy one jug/bottle/carton/w/e of some premium milk, ideally organic and give that a try.
compare the difference.

I drink whole milk I have noticed it is much more watered down. Also the produce is really small and retarded looking (like wierd small stunted potatos etc). Citrus has been tasting extra good lately though. extra strong. (oranges lemon etc)

Attached: monke.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

Start buying whole milk, organic and/or grass fed. It costs more but actually taste like milk. That's the way it is

Attached: 1-9-721x1024.jpg (721x1024, 74.59K)

same.
I usually make cappuccinos and thats how i first noticed it.
The last few attempts didnt even froth at all.

Thought picrel was prairie farms whole milk from thumbnail. Prairies was the best part about the midwest, I miss it

its simple do to them leaving the milk longer on the shelvs and puting extended expertation dates on it.

Where is this weird shit coming from, buddy? You seem to have serious issues with drinking your milk.
Can't have soda all the time, kiddo!

I'm actually German, the lactose intolerance is caused by something else I have, which also makes me fart a lot.

LITSEN UP!

If an americanon for some reason have an old jug of milk, could he try to live stream himself boiling it next to a newer one to see the milk to water ratio!

Attached: 43d2d15d8b7ebccd7d0a1b0ff4c901e1.jpg (302x768, 43.31K)

Yeah it feels thinner.

its all most sour milk your buying unless its a fresh shipment and you get right away.

Shake it up. I've noticed milk tends to separate these days. A good shake once or twice a week keeps it normal.

I drink skim milk with ice in it so I like it watery.

you're a vegan nigger