National Rifle Association

You can donate as little as $5, don’t be embarrassed if you can only send $5.
Send
$5

Attached: D262C85C-FA1F-4D78-9B21-3A4E72663646.jpg (624x416, 48.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donate to FPC.

Attached: 6he7zo.jpg (500x650, 73.93K)

5 Canadian dollars?

What the fuck did he take out of his brain?
Is that Bigfoot?

I’m from Kentucky and I will fight to protect the constitutional rights of every American so help me God.

Did everyone miss this point, especially with it happening in Texas, or am I the only one who reads the news first before browsing Any Forums?

It is during situations like these when we need the National Rifle Associaion the most.

NRA is filled with shills. GOA is filled with 2nd amendment patriots.

GOA or nothing. They actually fight for gun rights

GOA is fine as well.

Do you think anyone understands what is occuring in two days and who certain planned speakers were

Attached: 1651187330282.jpg (480x360, 16.02K)

NRA isnt great but it is a good lightening rod.

Threadly reminder to join and support your STATE gun rights organization. The Left wants *all* guns and/or make the lives of gun owners as difficult as possible. Your state organization is best positioned to fight this on the local level.

Support of NRA is also of value due to it's very high profile; the mere existence of NRA makes the antis seethe.

Attached: 5f33c9963d643.jpg (946x960, 103.88K)

Id suggest being a member of all the gun rights groups if you can

lightning*

They guard the money with cutting edge multi million dollar technology , while our real treasures, the children , are sitting ducks.

Do not donate to the NRA. Donate to Gun Owners of America (GOA)

Join GOA first. Gun Owners of America is the only org that truly supports gun owners. Join both.

gunowners.org/

>National Rifle Associaion
Bunch of boomers who spend most of your donations on vacation homes and boats. Donate to the FPC Firearms Policy Coalition or the GOA Gun Owners of America if you want actual pro-gun activism. Those 2 groups actually fight for our rights.

Fuck the NRA

fuck the NRA, GOA is the way. NRA wont get off their asses and are intentionally working w/ the government to tie up courts so others cant file "the same suit"

Already an NRA member and member of the state gun rights org.
This will only cause the NRA to grow. Gun ownership is a fundamental freedom in White countries.

I’ll drop em $25 when I get paid.

Alright I'm gonna go eat dinner, here's the paragraph from AP. It was two, but if you can't read between the lines than you wouldn't have understood anything you read in the first place. Good luck frogfags, if I've ever seen a glowop at the right time it was just as "muh gun state" was about to introduce legislation. At an elementary no less. This did happen, but the executor was a glowing

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-202342.png (720x319, 82.92K)

From my cold dead hands.

Attached: ap_19113862651907-h_2019.jpg (1296x730, 100.72K)