Vaccine Mandate Fired, Religious Exemption Denied, How Do I Find A Lawyer? #2 Electric Boogaloo

Previous You may recall my sharing of the religious exemption before, and this form (pic related) which they wanted me to fill out (it has illegal elements to a religious exemption).

Well work fired me mid-February. I have the EEOC right to sue letter but cannot seem to find a lawyer to take my case.

Notes: I have received great advice last threat on places to contact and tips for pro se filing.
Making a #2 thread to continue discussion.
Image will be of the NEW form that also is illegal.

Plot twist, this is option 2. Next post I make will be the image of option 1. You can figure out why this is insane, or ask me directly. It should be obvious.

Attached: Form 2 Option 2.jpg (581x686, 135.48K)

option 1

Attached: Form 2 Option 1.jpg (560x366, 66.61K)

I got fired from a major fashion /fragrance/jewelry company back in November for the same reason. Got religious letters of exemption and a lawyer. They stonewalled and didn't even respond. There's no recourse really bc of the way the government did it. There should be but you won't get anything and the companies know kt

What did your lawyer say?

They employer cannot fathom the idea that someone might reject taking the vaccine in a way that is completely unrelated to the vaccine.

What you have to remember as well is this... It isn't just about Religion user - it is also the freedom to conscience.

enjoy unemployment chud :^)

Also OP, one thing I will note - if your former employer is dutifully fucking you in the ass over a Government mandate. Then they were likely always pieces of shit.

Any good employer would shrug their shoulders and go 'yeah dude, guess you're religious'.

I'm already employed. Thanks, bud.

He said there was no recourse really. We had a case based on how I was let go when I made my request for exemption and intent known. I had worked 4 years then was gone for a year covid layoff and brought BACK because they liked me so much for 5 months until the mandate shit started. No one ever alerted me to a vaccine requirement - their oversight - but there was nothing to be done. Found better employment who actually care about their employees.

They won't give you unemployment if it's a company policy.
I got shitcanned a few months ago over this shit and I was denied.

In some circumstances you can argue constructive dismissal. Especially if it is a blanket change to policy that happened mid career.

What state. Please. Moving to Kansas myself, hoping not to deal with this shit. I'll he getting a religious exemption.

Bro, nobody gives a fuck, you had a whole year to get vaxxed, now fuck off.

Well I think that legal interpretation is incorrect, and I'm fighting to establish this.
I'm not seeking unemployment, and also law isn't disregarded just because a company makes a policy.
I understand. That's part of my fight.

>In some circumstances you can argue constructive dismissal. Especially if it is a blanket change to policy that happened mid career.

It is a blanket change to policy that happened while I was employed, AFTER I had already stated my religious objection. I also never signed the new policy. And "indefinite suspension" already falls under constructive dismissal as it is. Thanks for the input. I believe you are correct, as my understanding of the law already determined.

Pic related.

Attached: Apu Just Isn't Getting The Vaccine.png (423x408, 67.71K)

May the vaccine kill them all. Soon.

You have every right not to get the vaccine, employers have every right to deny you gainful employment now and forever.

Except they don't.

The employer has every right to ignore your right to religious practice and the employee has every right to sue and rape them into the ground for being cunts.

See how that works?

>>Try not faking being religious
>>If you were actually religious you would quit

stop larping pagan. Find christ

wrong.

Friend just got discharged for refusing the jab. Expected to defend the constitution, but not expected to have constitutional rights. Peak clown world

Your rights end where the rights of others begin, you are not entitled to be a festering melting pot of disease and compromising the health of other people.

False assumption. Being unvaccinated does not mean you are sick.

Move along midwit faggot.

Yeah well enjoy your cytokine storm and 10% chance of getting long covid when your body nukes your lungs on the very real chance you do get covid as everyone probably already has twice over since january of 2020.

And not just this but thst there's been irreversible effects, defects, reactions and the deaths because of them. There's no clear consent with his they were developed or tested.

The military now allows HIV+ people to continue their service. Clearly this isn't about caring about other people's health. And if the jabs work did work, you shouldn't be worried about the unvaccinated.

Attached: Oy_Vey_AIDS.png (1080x780, 1.09M)

Yet you run around with your faggot AIDS.

HIV doesn't spread through breathing or coughing.

Monkeypox will tear through

Oy vey. So you're telling me if i got jabbed, I'd have to worry about jab side effects AND long covid since the jabs don't stop the spread of the disease??

Attached: 0211214-125023.png (1080x1738, 687.5K)

And the jabs don't prevent you from getting COVID? So what's your argument?

Shit dude. I can't believe that spike proteins could do that.

I better get injected so I can have my body produce spike proteins directly into my blood stream. Otherwise the virus might have to fight the filtration of my nose and skin to exit my body. That might be tough.

>image
How this isnt major news is astonishing if real. I mean not astonishing in kikeworld but ya know.

The injection doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading Covid. Nice try, retard.
The vaccinated are the ones who have to worry, retard.
This.
Double this.

Same thing happened to me, but I was fortunate to get an exemption, now 2 months later and nobody cares. Stay strong OP. We need people like you to fight this.