Pastor says the 2nd Amendment is not sacred

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-uPe6NHFI

Attached: 1652725838293.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

Neither's the 13th lmao

>whatcha doin rabbi?

Pastor can eat a fat dick

Attached: sneed.png (1095x1211, 1.37M)

Oh no no no! Not the heckin pastorinos! Nooo!

Where in the bible does it say you don't need weapons?

Pastor's opinion on giving guns to Ukraine and abortion?

stop posting your larping fag kike cousins, kike faggot.

hes gay also so...yeah no

>go on tiktok
>search for literally any religion
>find some faggot pushing globohomo
applies to literally any religion.
what's also funny is when you search "Norse Paganism" and find stuff like pic related

Attached: pagang.png (632x738, 225.84K)

Country wouldn't exist without it fag

Your life is sacred, as gifted to you by the Lord Himself.
The Second Amendment guarantees your right to defend the sanctity of your life and the lives of those beloved to you. Thank Christ we live in these United States where the weak can defend themselves from the strong, unless forbidden to by commie fucks in deep blue areas.

Pastor appears to be Catholic Father who is corrupted by either the Jesuits, World Church Council, Vatican, Rape, Fags, Authority, Patriarchy or something else.

They always hated Revolutions since that harmed the Revenues of the Church and the Profit making ventures of Royal English Charters, Royal Spanish Charters, Royal French Charters....

Independence movements are clearly in opposition to church power and church leadership power.

Meanwhile the Bible says

>"Let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

Jesus tells us that we need weapons , “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luk 22:36, KJV)

Its literally time to metaphorically kill all kikes.

>tiktok pastors

I believe scripture specifically mentions how God feels about those who pervert His word for the sake of their own worldly gain. This "pastor" is playing a dangerous game.

Why are all pastors jewish these days?

>some kike in a priest costume says something
Real quality thread, memeflaggot.

I know it may be a low blow and I do abhor the constant attacks on the church for this, but if I were to place money on someone having a unholy relationship with the choir boys, it would be this one.

Attached: 1506155027083.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

First of all catholics are not Christian
Second of all American Catholic priests are far from anything that relates to Christianity

Oh look it’s that faggot kike posting his YouTube channel again. Kill yourself you useless parasite.

Most jewish looking pastor i have ever seen

Tik tokkers should be shot.

Muslims are way better at rooting out fake Imams and feminist hijabis. Take notes.

Attached: file.png (889x548, 299.52K)

Aren't these gay tiktok pastors proven to be all bullshit anyway?

>even has a tattoo
lmao

amerimutts cant take this anymore
guns for civilians require a civilized population, which the modern american is not