Go Ahead, Gun Pussies, Defend It

Let's hear it, you fruits, c'mon now
>inb4 hurr shooter wasn't even white!
not the point

Attached: skynews-uvalde-texas-shooting_5783112.jpg (2048x1152, 232.56K)

Well if Jews and glowniggers stop torturing the population as a whole, stop targeting mentally ill people through social media, stop grooming them and mind controlling them, maybe people will stop being crazy.

Attached: 1628993027900.jpg (692x630, 79.4K)

Attached: 1630122522293.png (1200x675, 796.54K)

Cope, seethe, come and take it, etc
You won't do shit lol

Defend WHAT exactly? Shooting up a school?

You're never getting my guns Faggot, no matter how many threads you make or blue checks scream on Twitter.

Ban trannies from owning guns.

Attached: 76CCC8DC-4D30-4BD7-841F-7BEABC150C68.jpg (500x557, 78.21K)

haha what a weak comment

ah the old tranny response, gg fagboy

You won’t do anything

This

You won’t do shit chud except whine and cry on TV lol you’ll never get our guns and the shooter wasn’t even white

Biden is flooding the country with these violent spics. What am I supposed to do about it?
I'll keep my gun, thank you.

who's talking about Twitter or trying to take your guns? All I'm saying is defend your precious gunny wunny's in this case, c'mon buddy.

With their suicide rate they should all be Baker acted not only for their safety but for the public’s safety

Trust science, bigot

literally nobody cares about some shooting in another state. go out in the real world, nobody actually cares.

I don't need to do anything. Keep your little rooty tooty point 'n shooty, fruitcake. Defend what happen and stop deflecting.

This is the most important point. That tranny shouldn’t even be here in the first place.

>shooter wasn't white!
>come and take it!
haha you gunfruits are too cute

I can't wait for you cracker boomers to die so we can take over!

You can all die, and I'll be the last fucking free man holding my AR. I don't give one fuck about you, or your children.

Attached: 1648953284754.jpg (433x411, 17.32K)

I'm going to rape you.

mexicans killing mexicans
you see it all the time

keep your gunny wunny's, all I'm saying is go ahead and defend what happened today, c'mon Mr. 2nd Amendment, be a big boy and address the situation

Of law abiding gun owners all give up their guns won’t all the criminals still have their guns? Like the criminals that shoot up schools? Should the cops and military give up their guns too? This is a tragic event I agree but what the fuck do we do?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

cool, now address the gun situation and how an 18 year old Any Forumsfruit shot up an elementary school in a conservative state, pal

If every single human being on the planet, including those children, were armed things like this probably fake ass shooting wouldn't be possible. The answer is MORE guns

nice deflection, now defend it

WTF are you even talking about, you deranged leftist?
Violent, spic tranny shot up a bunch of innocent kids. I'm 100% for tranny control and deportation.

wew, the 'ol side step around the issue
what if this spic shot up your house and kids?
>inb4 it wouldn't happen because I have an AR
say he did, then what bud?

Yeah you're right we should be imprisoning mentally ill psychotics. People on SSRI's should be put on a watchlist. Commit a crime on SSRI should be mental institution with lobotomy.

more deflection, address the gun aspect big guy

Doubt he was on Any Forums

I'll take this a step further and say that more guns aren't even enough. We all need personalized thought controlled nanodrone swarms that can rip human beings to shreds from the inside out in seconds. Or maybe some sort of emp that can shut down people's hearts and cause instant death

I just want to watch gunfruits try defending this situation, and not just focus in on the fact the kid wasn't white

c'mon gunnyboys, let me hear your rhetoric

Can't rule out Any Forums, Any Forums, of /mlp/ though

This would solve many of the cases. You don’t even have to lobotomize these days. You can do it with drugs