The jew fears the indoor cigarette farmer

The jew fears the indoor cigarette farmer

Attached: VID_20220524_180032 (1).webm (640x360, 2.7M)

the "jew" sold him the machine, tobacco, and the empty papers.
Grow your own and smoke a pipe

>using the jew machine
>not using your hands

>40 grain
>one week
>~20 - 22 €
>1 month
kys genius

Attached: 269998_13076-DOMSKY-Original-Tobacco-Drehtabak-40-g.jpg (1500x1500, 136.96K)

You can also buy a cheap chinese plastic loader that does the work also, at least that's what my brother did. I dont smoke cuz im not a fag who constantly needs a rod in his mouth.

who sold the pipe then?

Attached: emoji-yellow-embarrassed-face-flushed-red-cheeks-icon-95553223.jpg (800x800, 43.12K)

It broke the same day I got it. The nips made a decent machine though.

You carve you're own out of wood nigger.

That's not farming thats packing a tube with someone else's farmed tobacco

smoking cigarettes lowers your blood oxygen levels, makes you sluggish and decreases your stamina.
Unless you have the willpower to only smoke 1-2 cigarettes a day max, you shouldn't smoke.

Attached: 4FC7F5EB-6EFB-403B-8915-AF9A3D038D2C.jpg (540x720, 55.36K)

shits more expensive. Or you save a whole $10 a month

tru dat, sorry

Attached: sensible-chuckle-laugh.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>not smoking drugs instead

Fuck off kike

This shit has been around forever, kid.

My great great gran pappy made it and it has been passed down from generation to generation

Attached: 1653182563250.png (636x667, 223.82K)

>used to smoke 2 packs of marlboro reds a day
>now roll my own smoke only when i feel like it
>smoke 2 or 3 a day
>yesterday only 1 cigarette

Attached: 1653026758072.jpg (1066x1600, 171.47K)

Really cute how you say all this gay shit about you "avoid giving le money to da joos xD badass" and then absolutely give jewgolds to stuff your fat face with junkfood and keep your appliances running. Nice try bitch nigga but you're not cool.

Attached: FTVp83AaIAAMDzG.jpg (1240x991, 112.85K)

I used to roll my cigs with hands when i smoked. I cut alcohol and cigs after inflation started so no more of these things for me. I literally steal food from patients and drugs which i sell from our hospital where i work to make up 20% inflation.

Imagine the smell. And i smoke

That's fine then, but you shouldn't post lust provoking images or have them on your PC.
When I smoked I was smoking 8-12 a day and eventually it caught up with me. I would get winded 5 minutes into a hike, couldn't run a mile either.

I smoked for almost 20 years. Finally found the drive that I needed to quit last month. What was the drive? I'd rather quit cold turkey now, on my own terms, than have to deal with that while society is also collapsing.

thank you for the advice

Attached: 1653019211303.jpg (1080x1440, 261.54K)

>$12 1 lb of tobacco
>$3 box of 200 tubes
>$50 powermatic

Economical desu, you'd be a popular guy at work at least

I actually grow tobacco in my garden. I quit smoking years ago, but I figure I'll be rich when shtf.

That nigga got a dick

I have a general rule to do the opposite of whatever the government says, so I'm torn. I want to quit, but feel there is some benefit to smoking that makes them want to ban it.

American 'rolling' tobacco is all pipe tobacco and it tastes like shit, doesn't even hit like a cigarette.

nicotine decreases testosterone and makes ur dick small
lmao
no wonder white people have small peepee
got addicted to nicotine too early

it doesn't matter because compared to my massive cock her average dick is a clit.

Cigars went up like $15 a box. Cheap packs are all machine rolled shit for niggers to hollow out for weed and individuals ones are $18 a piece gucci cigars
I just want to smoke a stogie on my porch after a long day wroking

Attached: 1613585351528.png (1086x800, 1.29M)

>spending money on a machine that makes you addicted to carcinogenic leaves

No faggot, it increases testosterone and decreases estrogen. Maybe you should try it fag

When covid started pol said the nicotine purges the virus out of your lungs or some shit now it's suddenly another a jew psyop
You niggers are contrarian (you) hungry faggots

I switched to vaping. it feels a little less retarded than smoking.

Hitler once said that smoking was brought by american natives to europeans as revenge for having ruined their lives with alcohol.

He will never be a woman

You don't need nicotine.
Horses have big dicks and there always outside. Put 2 and 2 together you stupid nigger and think. For once. Spending in doors decreases testosterone and makes ur dick small
Fucking moron slit ur throat
>Maybe you should try it fag
Make my dick smaller and give myself future COPD? Wow man slit ur throat stupid nigger.
You Any Forums tards for all decade old scams. No wonder nobody takes you seriously. Go shoot up another school, you fucking moron.

Attached: 1644282941765.webm (640x480, 2.92M)