Reminder that the whole "amerimutt" meme is fueled by Jewish shills using VPNs in order to divide us so we'll bicker...

Reminder that the whole "amerimutt" meme is fueled by Jewish shills using VPNs in order to divide us so we'll bicker over who is white to keep us distracted from who the real enemy is.

Attached: dffgdfdfd.png (1200x675, 299.2K)

That and butthurt sand niggers who hate America

lol I'll admit it you schizos got this one correct

I'm half Welsh and half Sicilian and I'm proud of that. Two strong races of people and I have blue eyes. I love me kikes so seethe harder.

Nah, it comes from Any Forums.

Americans started with the "whiter than you mohammed" shit. So as a backlash the Amerimutt meme was introduced.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL AND HE DOTH APPEAR!!!

Spooky bros giga spooked.

Yup, and it's projection too. They're the original mutt archetype.

Didn't even need to use his vpn.

Attached: 1646349472077.jpg (828x748, 199.67K)

t. 56%

>i dont like this meme
>therefore its da joooz

Attached: over2.png (640x934, 10.94K)

and there's a 100% chance of you being a sandnigger shitskin, Mohammed

>Reminder that the whole "amerimutt" meme is fueled by Jewish shills using VPNs in order to divide us so we'll bicker over who is white to keep us distracted from who the real enemy is.

Attached: 1652136682670.jpg (634x817, 61.67K)

yea i use a lot the amerimutt term but is just a meme i love murica believe it or not

Sandniggers are also part of this, then again they're pretty much just low iq jews.

> t. Butthurted moor

Every white person in America is a 0.2% nigger.

I'm OP and I'm Native American. I just hate Jews and I know your deceitful ways. The harder you object, the more I know I'm right. I'd much rather have a nation of white people than the mystery meat fuckers you all want.

at least im pure muttboy, now fuck off tyrone sanchez de guzman.

If its true you might be the biggest cuckold on Any Forums, native american shilling for europeans that literally erased his people kek.

You are a mutt.

ITS
.H
JEWS
>WARRN

Attached: 1651784264355.jpg (359x428, 54.79K)

>Reminder that the whole "amerimutt" meme is fueled by Jewish shills using VPNs in order to divide us so we'll bicker over who is white to keep us distracted from who the real enemy is.

Attached: 1551729066410.png (696x602, 327.39K)