"I can't understand how an 18 year old KID can buy assault rifles!!"

But you and your Party will put a gun in their hand and send them to war, in a heartbeat....you fucking Pedo Braindead FAGGOT. Fuck this guy and fuck this nonsensical gay Country.

Attached: HEWASONLY18.png (1279x670, 1.02M)

Somebody made a poopie

Attached: 1531441456408.jpg (630x630, 45.47K)

What kind of gun did the guy use and where did he get it from?

Dunno, probably an AR (GASP!) aSSaULT rIFLe or literally any rifle.

You'll never hear the truth about this one. Another case of cops could have stopped him but waited for him to get done killing everyone and himself before making their move

Isn't Biden arming teenagers in Ukraine

Democracy advocates*

a trained soldier is not the same as a random head case you fucking clown of a human being

Assault Rifle 15 strikes again. Remember everybody, AR stands for Assault Rifle. If anybody from CNN or the press is reading this make sure you remember in your article to write that AR stands for Assault Rifle to add some credibility and inform your readers who may not know this.

Also if you are autistic, please do NOT give me a (You). Resist the urge to reply. AR stands for Assault Rifle.

>other team bad!
>my team does no wrong
Neck yourself, you partisan cock-holster.

Trained golem. Your glowing nigger.

>implying that if you're fighting for ZOG, you're sane to begin with

Attached: 1641522597215.jpg (480x483, 20.42K)

I heard it shoots 100 bullets a minute

Go join the army if you wanna play cowboy and indians so bad you fucking pussy

THE 15 MEANS 15 ROUNDS PER SECOND
THATS 15 BABBYS KILLED EACH SECOND

ITS TIME TO BAN THE GUNS

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS AND NOT HAVE GUNS

Found the Reddit faggot

>Biden can't understand something
No shocker there

Don't care, how's the sussman saga going?

Attached: Chicago deadliest day MAY 2020.png (601x560, 415.15K)

Smelt them all down and make swords I say. Is there anything more pathetic than a short dicked never felt the warmth of a woman man holding a big gun in body armor LOL fucking clooooooowns

Funny I just found a faggot in general

>a trained soldier is not the same as a random head case
fucking lmaooooooooo

>anyone with a different opinion is a glow nigger
your sub 80 IQ is showing bro

That’s because you were my bottom fuckboy. Go cry somewhere else pussy.

>never felt the warmth of a woman man
we don't want to feel you, troon

Only Ukrainian and Israeli citizens are allowed to have machine guns and grenade launchers goy

Attached: B711492C-B1D5-49F1-BA03-7F3FA0397136.jpg (460x581, 63.01K)

The really sad thing is not even his staff who should be able to shit out slick arguments and golden rhetoric to capture hearts and minds because this is the shit they moan and groan about 24 hours a day and they can't even steer the messaging when it matters most. The incompetence of everyone from Biden on down to the vicious hounds they imported has been the really astounding part of this clownshow "administration"

40 billion to ukraine will fix this

>memeflag tourist
Ywnbaw

t. Never served

It actually stands for a retard aka (You)
4rm471t3 r1f73 hahaha

Attached: 1594853698838.png (639x902, 450.44K)

What would Any Forums do if some spic tranny shot their kid

>Take a massive pay cut to surround myself with spics and niggers
Nah I think I’ll just keep my expensive, high quality guns and keep living in a rich White area. Keep coping and seething. Don’t forget to dilate daily and then join the 41%.

There was a gun market renaissance once Brandon took office, literally record breaking AR and ammo sales and crime was so awful even libshits started carrying. Also it's funny, last time i drove through the suburb that saint Floyd was overdosed in, there was a Muslim LGBTQIA+ mural right next to a "concealed carry class sign up, special classes for women!" sign right next to it. Also there was a crackhead laying down in the middle of the street.
T. Minnesota fag