How to stop US school shootings #2

introduce vetting.
>have to undertake a police interview
>need medical reference to say you're sane to own a weapon
>two additional personal references from people who have known you for at least 5 years (not family members)
>limited to .22lr semi-auto, centrefire bolt action rifles (unlimited calibre, depending on state) and shotguns (max 3 rnd) if you're under 21

anyone who deserves their second amendment rights can easily meet these requirements with little trouble.
anyone who can't fulfil them, shouldn't have a gun. simple as.

is this going to eliminate all mass shootings? of course not.
But it will eliminate a lot of them.

Just to be clear, i am not suggesting this as a solution to gang violence or gun crime (though it would make guns more difficult to acquire, over time).

Attached: file.png (511x677, 384.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fnwz2r7aUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's one: take them to retard high school
instead of any of that gay shit you just wrote
youtube.com/watch?v=_Fnwz2r7aUE

>Why is the USA the only country without vaxx mandates?
well firstly, you weren't.
The UK had no vaccine mandate. Infact, many countries didn't.
secondly, I never suggested disarming everyone.

All this does is prevent law-abiding citizens from owning firearms, though.
And someone wanting to do a mass shooting is going to abide by the law, right?

>britbong
Opinion discarded

1. Kill anyone who low grades
2. Kill anyone who is objectively ugly
3. Kill anyone who is still a virgin by 18
there i solved all problems, your welcome.

Attached: Dad and son recreate childhood photo.jpg (1908x1146, 201.26K)

Learn to live with them, just like covid,

>have to undertake a police interview
doesnt NY do this and use it as a way to deny everyone

Fuck off. It’s the psych drugs. The medical professionals are the ones causing all this shit.

SHALL

>secondly, I never suggested disarming everyone.
>shall not be infringed
Unlike you bongs, we would rather DIE FREE than LIVE A SLAVE.
Don't like it? Tell those shitskin mexicans to take their now-dead children back to mexico.

I own two AR-15's and they really are ridiculously easy to own. Its just one single step above the hassle of buying R rated movies or booze.

The only real fix for this is having better security at schools though. I'll never get why its acceptable for banks, politicians, etc to all have better security than schools. The majority of the reason it happens at schools is because no one can really fight back.

just to be clear, you will never be a real woman

Yeah pretty much, if you don't have a good reason to own a gun they won't approve you, and they will grant it only to celebrities and important people.

Nah, fuck off.

Attached: unknown[1].png (469x619, 556.61K)

Attached: F4EEC7DC-DF19-4831-AB88-F39C0BABE1E2.jpg (960x540, 90.55K)

in america of all places you can legislate against such abuses.

FUCK NO

Why's it harder to get a driver's license than it is to own a gun?

shut the fuck up, vaxxie. You're not even people any more, you're a pfizer product.

And if the government really cared about the kiddos, they'd give families the right to sue the school and/or school district for wrongful death of their kid. Or have you never wondered why the mass shootings always happen at schools and never at malls

In California you have a 10 day waiting period. But other than that same process. Walk in, ask to purchase. Show government issued ID with proof of residency. Fill out Form 4473, pay for rifle. Get print out of pickup date on CA Dealer Record of Sale form. Return ten days later, pick up rifle.

stop spamming your shitty thread
sage in all fields

Pretty sure you need a drivers license to own a gun.

Republicans cut school funding to create more Republican voters aka uneducated idiots.

no step on snek

maybe one is a constitutionally protected right? idk that could just be a rumor

>let me tell you about your country
fuck off back to your butter knives land

I know the solution.
You could make a law where killing someone in a school is illegal.
If that fails, make it illegal to shoot inside a school.
If that also fails, make it illegal to have a gun at all.
And if that also fails well woopsie, at least now the only people having guns will be criminals and the government that disarmed you, so you should be pretty safe.

Put a national guardsman in every school, problem solved

>you can legislate
>what is the 2nd amendment
we already did, bong.

Brandon is already on TV talking about how we need to ban assault weapons and infringe upon your second amendment rights. Bodies aren't even cold yet.

Teens can steal weapons from family members if they plan on a nuclear option

>shut the fuck up, vaxxie. You're not even people any more, you're a pfizer product.
i'm not vaccinated.

Canada has a similar system to this and it's used literally all the time to deprive people of their right to safety, security, and self-determination for no reason at all.

OP is a not even American and fuck off. Dont give the police or feds any more power then they already have. They are betraying White America as we speak. Do NOT let them disarm you.

Not even a national guard. Secure all entrances and put an armed security guard (former military, LEO) at every entrance. Why do we protect our politicians, celebrities, billionaires with guns but not our children

you will be.

Nice plan, but how will they verify your friends? Will they start giving a fren license?

>for no reason at all.
how many schools shootings do you have?
have you considered that atleast some of these people whinging that they've been denied a gun license are the same people who might want to shoot up a school?
it's not perfect, it's a compromise.

1. tell glowniggers to stop grooming on discord
2. more security at schools
3. bring back mental health institutions, less ssri prescriptions

Get fucked Brit

Attached: 40B04861-40C5-4F92-AC85-15344572AD96.jpg (474x355, 18.09K)

does not work nice attempt its cute but no

But that would require we address the fundamentally jewish roots of our problems as a society. And God forbid that happens. So let's just all stay doped up, apathetic SSRI zombies until we're led to the slaughterhouse.

make the school liable for the wrongful death of the kid, school shootings go down to zero. FBI can't pay for the damages caused by their groomed nutjobs

>How to stop American school shootings

Deport all landscaper Americans

Maybe turning off the lights and hiding under a desk, especially as a teacher isn’t a good response. That’s the rage inducing part to me. Shoot the faggot. “Gun free” zones have been made a joke time and time again

Shall not be infringed bong

Don't talk about my country on this board again, maple-syrup-slurping snow nigger. Know your place under my boot leaf.

fuck off zoggie

>a bunch of text
>"Hey daquan, lemme get a glawk 40 wit da xtendo"
what now?

>how many schools shootings do you have?
What does that have to do with the state preventing you from being safe?
>it's a compromise
What's the compromise? Give up your safety to be unsafe? A compromise is meant to benefit two parties? This benefits only the state? Do you think the police are here to protect you? A gunman went on the loose in Nova Scotia for 14 hours killing people and the RCMP did fuck all but deliberately avoid him, shoot at some random firehall he wasn't in, and leave a lady to die.

The bottom line is you can have the safety of yourself and your family in your own hands, or leave it up to a stranger who doesn't know or care about you and has no vested interest in putting themselves in danger to protect you. I

Yeah, have the most insane, most psychopathic people that exists on this whole fucking planet decide who can defend themselves.

Nah that's not enough. Even my fucking doctors office has more security than most schools. Schools need to have all of the following

>Keypad/Magnetic locks on all doors
>Bullet proof glass in certain areas
>Security cameras with someone watching them
>Parking lot/perimeter patrol guards

This would probably put an end to the school shootings period, because like I said, the main reason they're a target is because they're so easy. Muh guns wouldn't do anything because eventually people are going to realize that bombs would be more effective anyways.

Plus, once they've taken semi auto rifles, you know they're coming for semi auto pistols next because they do by far the most killing.

dumb fuck redittors going out to fight in ukraine when they can't even protect their own children

KYS faggot

Wouldn't have stopped Buffalo, retard. Eat your rifle before you go out and commit the next national atrocity.

>Brandon
kill yourself kike suckin neocon faggot. I bet you back the blue.

Only leaf poster I’ve seen in a long time that’s not a ukraine shill or concern troll

no more women or minority teachers only men who can shoot good groups with a glock

Here’s the beautiful thing about rights; they aren’t “deserved” or “earned” you’re born with them. I understand this might be a foreign concept to you since you redcoats need the sovereign’s permission to do anything. Keep bitching though, it’ll never make that inbred island you call a country influential again.

Deport all landscaper Americans and basketball Americans problem solved. Plus this is just their culture bigot

Attached: 7EE35480-83F4-4062-81F7-0A59422337C3.jpg (873x1000, 983.02K)

How about you shove it up your ugly ass hole faggot nigger?

i never said you shouldn't have a gun.
have you become confused?

Even then I still wouldn't support it

>>have to undertake a police interview
denied because we don't like you
>>need medical reference to say you're sane to own a weapon
doctors will either never hand these out for fear of prosecution or hand them out like candy
>>two additional personal references from people who have known you for at least 5 years (not family members)
wow fuck people who just aren't really social I guess
>>limited to .22lr semi-auto, centrefire bolt action rifles (unlimited calibre, depending on state) and shotguns (max 3 rnd) if you're under 21
won't stop anybody

user, have you been to a highschool lately. They have a lot of this and shootings still happen.

And you're cool with your taxes going up to pay for this right? Cause otherwise, it's never going to happen.

>this might be a foreign concept to you
we invented the concept of "rights" with the magna carta.
so no, it's not foreign to me, you fucking moron.

Yes you did. If you believe the state should be able to prevent you from owning a firearm for no reason, you are advocating that no one be able to own firearms at all, because in that scenario you are only licensing them from the state. That's the case already in Canada, and we are unsafe because of it.