Food quality dropping in grocery stores

Things are getting smaller. Good ingredients are being replaced with cheap ingredients. More fillers are being used. It doesn't taste as good. This is so bad because I love food, I can handle anything else other than the good food going away. There's less pepperoni's and sausage on my frozen pizzas, etc.

Attached: 1577989834829.png (219x230, 8.26K)

I bought the expensive chocolate ice cream and there was barely any chocolate in it. It wasn't even brown like it was on the cover, it was light tan.

HAhaahahhahaahahahaahhahaahaahahahhaahaha

Two years ago, congress passed a law that they didn’t have to tell you that ingredients were replaced on the package.

I've noticed this as well food taste much worse

What about the shooting tho user

What shooting?

Attached: what thing who cares chad.png (777x777, 143.54K)

My mustard still shoots out the bottle just fine user

Have you noticed toilet paper yet? The rolls just bounce around on the holder.
I had an old roll and compared it to a new roll. The new roll was a whole inch shorter in width.

>Food quality dropping in grocery stores.
IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE AT THIS POINT?

Its a good thing that I am landfill. I can survive for days on end from the nutrients of single adult diaper

>eats frozen pizza
>cares about good ingredients

you vill eaat ze bugs

>Guys...the school shooting
practiaclly everything I ate in the USA back in 2015 was artificial.

I have no idea how it's even legal to sell food as badly processed as you americans do

Step 1: get a backyard.
Step 2: grow a kitchen garden.
Step 3: make real food from real ingredients.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to step out back to take care of my plants before I go swim in my pool. Got 8 trees out back, want to plant two more before I'm done. Zoomers disgust me with their lack of ambition.

packaging is different too

we're in for a ride

What about abortion user?

It started with covid supply issues.
It's all planned

What about Ukraine?

Attached: Subscribeformoreukrainecontent.jpg (720x452, 40.73K)

Exactly, it was already bad. That's why I can't handle that it's getting worse. This slop isn't even hardly edible anymore.

we have been in a food shortage for a while now
our shelves appear full but the products on them get diluted more and more to accommodate the excessive population growth to make it appear as if the country can handle them
nobody wants to talk about how places like lake mead have dropped because of the population consuming too much water and blame it on droughts

>one loaf of whole grain bread is $3.16 now

it's fucking over bros. I'll have to switch to "enriched" (shit) grain bread

Attached: vivi crying.jpg (220x516, 36.46K)

>good food
>frozen pizza
pick one

Most of the shit on my store's instacart app are either 8, 10. or 12 ounces.
If I can't buy a couple pounds of whatever, I ain't fucking buying it. I don't need more packaging per bite of food, and frankly I just can't afford it.

>i love food
>frozen pizzas

you don't love food, you just love eating.

fatass.

When do we collapse already? We have a perfect storm going on here. Why can't it just fucking die?

I bought a Hungry Man Backyard BBQ the other day which I hadn't eaten in a few years, they used to have a ridiculously good sauce despite being super unhealthy but I thought I would treat myself. Fuckers changed the sauce!! It was garbage, it used to be so good I'd dip the mashed potatoes and brownie in it.