Wasn't it 14? Why are we changing it now

Wasn't it 14? Why are we changing it now

Attached: Screenshot_20220524_173832_com.google.android.youtube_edit_130476356511860.jpg (1080x849, 162.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFArcExlgG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because more died, there are probably dozens in critical condition, I don't think this one is faked like Sandy hook

(((They))) need more gun bans

Holy dhit literally everything is a conspiracy to your retarded mouth breather ass. They prob found 4 dead kids under a table or on the sitter. Or the injured died on the way to hospital. Kys nigger schizo

On the shitter*

So they weren't found for fucking 6+ hours? How did they count 14 so fast and forget 4 whole people.

Can't you see what your precious 2A did to 14 children? 18 students and a teacher are dead because of you! Because you CHUDS fight for 18 year olds to be able to go out and buy a weapon of war, 21 people are dead!

Attached: the nose knows vol. 5.png (184x98, 50.95K)

because they were in the hospital in critical condition, and then died

its not a video game where you shoot someone and they instantly die

The hospitals reported hours ago that some of the victims were in critical condition, and no one has released the number of people shot who didn’t die on the scene. Expect that number to go up even more.

Rushed to hospital, died while receiving treatment. Not rocket science.

Why don't you put your thinking cap on. And keep it on.

he'd have just used a knife or a bomb or a car, if he didnt have access to guns.

are you retarded by chance?

You just said they probably found 4 DEAD kids.

WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE 27 CHILDREN??

confirmed fake af Sandy Hook 2.0 glows like a motherfucker

HOW DARE YOU NOT CONSIDER THE 66 WOMEN AND CHILDREN! CHUD!

>Wasn't it 14? Why are we changing it now

Because he also shot a lot of people who weren't immediately declared dead, and they died in the hospital or were declared dead in the hospital

youtube.com/watch?v=UFArcExlgG0
Salvador Ramos actually has an digital footprint unlike Adam Lanza who was basically just fabricated along with all of the parents identities

I will bet its bc every nigger and wetbacks nigger probably got double triple vaccine and boosters.
Little nigs get hyped up by the bang bangs, plus the goy slop breakfast and lunches, weeks and years of sodas and McDonald's and horchatas and quesidillas ***
BANG BANG BANG... oh shit
They shart and piss their dirty undies,
>ooh shit, whew is it getting hot in here?
>oh shit I can't breef
>oh fuck my chest is getting tight
Make to the hospitals, they intubation them
Within hours they are dead.
>welp, chalk up another one to covi- i m-mean the shooting

Oy vey make it 30 to ignite anti gun riots

Is Any Forums really this stupid?