They're sliding this cause it's fucking sloppy job CIA

>a barely 18 trans Mexican born in North Dakota with no history or motive used over 5,000$ in ammunition and firearms and drove a 60,000$ truck to a school in bum fuck Texas and shot kids for no reason

Attached: 1653437533899.jpg (229x220, 9.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/americans-finally-have-access-american-propaganda/313305/
congress.gov/bill/112th/house-bill/5736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

They are saying the 6th booster will be 100% effective against mass shooters, or at least significantly reduce your likelihood of bleeding out.

have a bump cuz why not

Attached: 0.98527600_1591117558_bible_primer.jpg (1024x1233, 224.3K)

Phew, thank god. Boost me baby

>on the same day as Texas election

> reduce chance of bleeding out
Built in wound clotting?

who sold the gear, bet they're related to an agent on the case

Can I get a sauce on the expensive truck?
Yup same with the last high profile shooter as well. Where did he get his ballistic helmet from? How did he have enough money to buy all the shit he had?

BUMP

>born in North Dakota
There’s spic fruit pickers in North Dakota?

Attached: 1626141172595.jpg (2000x2000, 687.22K)

The traumatized child fox News interviewed didn't seem so traumatized. I know a shitty larp when I hear it in his voice. This shit smells.

It’s weird alright, shootout before crashing and going into school, elite border patrol swat unit first to breach and engage shooter something ain’t right here.

Tried to kill the agents the just decides to kill children. Nope not buying it.

I got no money for a truck.
I got no money for guns.
And even *I* don't want to go around killing shit.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-24 21-11-16.png (473x463, 75.77K)

DARPA shit nigga, get boosted today!

so everything bad that happens is a false flag?

yep

Attached: 1586052165840 (1).gif (368x368, 3.34M)

link gaytalker

Yes

Bump

Bump

Where are you all getting that he/she was trans? I can't verify it?

we are investigating drop facts only

Bump. Glowies getting desperate. Judeo-Masonic efforts can't be hidden anymore can they? Imagine what will happen when justice time comes. Imagine the smells, sounds, feelings. Imagine how your family members (brought in to witness this) will experience this! Imagine them!

Attached: the more you notice.png (1324x876, 1.97M)

Dub's. DUB'S!

>You are only allowed to disseminate info we provide you
Fuck off Glowie.

Attached: Zelensky.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Yea that's a based from me

mfw attempting to disarm the public before the food shortages episode premieres

After a few decades of living in this world, you develop a sixth sense for sensing patterns, blatant bullshit and probability (especially if you happen to have a brain that was geared towards these things to begin with).
These frequent killings of groups of random innocent people simply aren't possible.
People in the U.S. -- if they're actually going to arrive at a point where they're willing to kill a group of people -- are many thousand times more likely to kill a group of people that they feel engaged in injustice against them or people they know or care about.
If these random mass killings were legitimate, there would simultaneously be many thousand times more killings & bombings of politicians, CEO's, bosses in meetings, malpractice doctors, churches involved in molestation, police departments, etc.
Killings of random people in schools, movie theatres, restaurants & such would be virtually non-existent in comparison.

But if the CIA were staging events to scare people into believing that they're not safe anywhere, and that police state expansion and support of military invasions is needed to keep them safe, well, then what we're currently seeing is exactly what you'd expect to see.

the tranny's photos are all over Any Forums. If you put the shooters name into google his ugly tranny face is the first result.

Attached: bodyarmor.jpg (1500x1051, 361.29K)

The board is fucking unusable.

Attached: 1653342995737.jpg (267x400, 21.35K)

no, every event that the media and government makes a big deal about is a false flag.

spic tranny school shooter. wonder why they deleted his socials so fast. SLOPPY JOB! Very pathetic! Many such cases!

yeah,... why is this thread sliding from an hour ago????

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/americans-finally-have-access-american-propaganda/313305/
congress.gov/bill/112th/house-bill/5736
Foreign Relations of the United States, 1917–1972, Volume VII, ...
history.state.gov
› historicaldocuments › frus1917-72PubDipv07 › d59
The largest part of USIA ’s job is described in the Smith - Mundt Act as “disseminating information about the United States.” This includes cultural and educational information as well as direct foreign policy information. Thus all USIA media are engaged in “cultural-information” programs.

Smith–Mundt Act
hyperleap.com
The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the US Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (popularly referred to as the Smith-Mundt Act) and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department ...

Smith-Mundt Act – BBG and USAGM
bbgwatch.com
categories. china; elections; iran; history; management; propaganda; public diplomacy; opinions. bayles-johnson. bayles; belida; corti; dale; dine

Valid and well put.

Attached: 1682211056_c088270372_b (1).jpg (964x1023, 296.51K)

This guy gets it. They’ve been doing this for 10 years now and there is no sign of them stopping until they reach their goals.

bump

>not one single public health cunt or politician strung up during two years of lock down tryanny
Yes

We must Transmute our precious bodily fluids into insight. Mandrake.
- do u Tavistock, or Social Engineer, or do Social Science Research for like 120 years backed by Robber Barons Big Tax Free Foundations?

Attached: committee-of-300-the-elite-of-tavistock-_-1.jpg (913x1151, 204.86K)

2003-2006 ford super duty's are not $60k

Screen cap worthy.