At least they are saying abortion is the same as killing kids in school...

At least they are saying abortion is the same as killing kids in school, they just want the option school shoot kids before they can go to school.

twitter.com/romyreiner/status/1529206397925064704

Attached: kids.jpg (895x347, 50.43K)

These people need to be slaughtered. I get more angry with every mass shooting because they never go after the people they need to go after. Quit shooting kids and old niggers and go street these radicalized pieces of shit so they know their words have consequences.

Wow. Brave and stunning!

This is what I come here for. Big brain takes like this. I am literally sharting and farting in the Wal Mart parking lot rn but mostly CRYING to think that had this little shit not died, he certainly would have been hailed as a HERO in Texas and likely been granted some sort of honorary abortion thot patrol medal of fucking HONOR it makes me so sick I need ketamine and my fuzzy butt plug

Girls can buy guns too what is she talking about.

Pull the trigger, bitch

this

No. You can kill kids illegally in texas and you can kill your own kids illegally in texas

That's not the point she thinks it is lol.

Retards think criminals buy their guns from gunshows

How come they don't care about the negro children getting shot in Chicago

Attached: 1646452748001.jpg (626x471, 14.9K)

Leftists should be rejoicing in the late late late late late term abortions in Texas today.

Kek both are illegal.

Didn't know it was legal.

What if they just put an AR up their chuff and started blasting until the baby was gone?

No, you can still shove a coathanger up your cunt and kill your baby. It’s illegal, yes, but so is what the spic did today.

Shut up faggot.

Wasnt this just late stage abortion?

kys tranny go 41% yourself

>t. seething aristocrat
Your intestines should be pulled out of your gut like spaghetti.

Attached: twitter 21.png (564x391, 102.83K)

Attached: twitter speaks.png (475x475, 213.68K)

Wouldn't someone like her be excited about dead kids?

both done by mentally ill btw

Your not supposed to do either you retarded idiots!!!

its legal to kill children? kek

>At least they are saying abortion is the same as killing kids in school, they just want the option school shoot kids before they can go to school.
this needs to be part of one of those expanding brain memes.

I think that's legal

Well it's physically possible to do and physically impossible to prevent, we just shouldn't let people fucking get away with it or construe it as "medical treatment".
We're already seeing legal euthanasia in Europe for "untreatable mental illness". Look at the writing on the wall.