So when is this old cocksucker coming on the tee-vee to tell us about dead kids?

So when is this old cocksucker coming on the tee-vee to tell us about dead kids?

Attached: Joe_Biden_presidential_portrait (2).jpg (819x1024, 115.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm directing the ATF to hurdafurdle I told Putin, I said, you're not gonna take Iraq

“Today, 81 children died in an unspeakable act of evil.”

Once he's done with them

But we need to talk about the danger. The danger posed by the Zelenskyy, the transhumanist shooter who killed all those school kids in Syria.

i am ordering the flag poles to be at half staph in honor of the 18 million that died of monkeypox in ukraine.

listen up fats... I knew, the uh, cornpop... uhhh, well the uh, malarkey... uhh... mmm... mmmmmmm....

Didn't he just get back from overseas? Hes already 30 min late, no way they can wake him by now.

fucked up but kek'd

Once they doctor the mugshot of the shooter enough to make him appear white.

Attached: B9159D82-34B8-4561-8F05-3A93061B06E0.jpg (1284x715, 108.59K)

Attached: b65iugfd.jpg (417x402, 48.29K)

When all of the following conditions have been met:

>His handlers have crafted an appropriate prepared speech for him, that he is capable of both sticking to without wandering and conveying the core message with a minimum of stumbling over the pronunciation of words
>His pharmacist can craft a chemical cocktail that gives him the right balance of focus, energy, and emotion
>His doctors can reliably predict a 3 hour window where he will be coherent and pliable to instruction

That could be anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. You can't just let a sociopathic, dementia-addled geriatric speak spontaneously on a topic like this.

Attached: Biden scared .gif (491x498, 3.34M)

Hey old faggot biden, you know what you are going to do about guns?
>vid related bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg

Maybe he'll be tweaked out on amphetamines to pep him up?; he's the President, after all.

SHOWTIME!

Attached: IMG_20220524_204147091.jpg (4160x3120, 1.61M)

Attached: 1651775437518.png (990x554, 1007.87K)

Oh, here we go, skipping into the room.

they all are our children, the bleeding and the non-bleeding, you see bullets can cause bleeding, and bleeding in our children effects us all, those with and those poor and burdened in poverty without bullets.

>muh Gun lobby
>Sandy Hook

How is this man still alive or not in a retirement home? He doesn't even sound lucid.

I think we should just start killing White men instead of banning "assault weapons". The root of all Evil is the Aryan race. White women must be impregnated by noble Africans like Obama Sr.

SICK AND TIRED

LIKE A BATTLEFIELD

GOD LOVE YOU

God bless the loss of innocent life

GRANDPA GOIN TO BED NOW

I wasn't expecting this much moralizing from that old faggot. Fuck him.