Why would anyone be against these common sense gun laws?

- No handguns (anything shorter than 3 feet). Existing handguns grandfathered in.
- No concealed carry
- No auto and semiauto guns, except hunting smoothbore guns which can be semiauto
- Any aftermarket changes which make a gun auto or semiauto is illegal for both owner, buyer, seller, trafficker, producer and advertizer
- magazines over 5 rounds are illegal
- silencers, night vision, laser pointers are forbidden. Optic sights are capped to 4x
- carrying of legal rifles in cities, towns and cars is allowed only when consealed in an opaque case and with magazine detached, except in designated firing ranges and hunting areas
- the legal guns should be stored in a metal safe with magazine detached when they are kept in the house
- owning a rifled gun is illegal until you own a smothbored gun for 5 years in countryside and 10 in cities
- there's a limit on how many guns one person can have - up to 5 rifled and up to 5 smooth
- before getting weapon ownership permit one has to pass a medicine and mental check by a certified doctor, then pass background check by the police, then do a certified course on safety and laws, then demonstrate to a police officer that there's a safe storage for the gun in the house. For-profit public weapon storage depositories for the homeless and for those who want to own but afraid to keep the gun in their house
- on any of the steps above permit can be refused with or without reasons, though one can dispute it in a court at his own expense
- every gun one has is registered in the state database and written down in the personal weapon registration card of the owner
- before a rifled gun is sold police makes a shot and keeps the bullet to make it easier to id the gun by the unique rifling marks on the bullet
- mandated insurance

Attached: 1425443194119.jpg (599x461, 102.89K)

pic rel

Attached: drone strike ar15.jpg (872x886, 242.01K)

i need guns to shoot the government if they get too uppity

Just make it illegal for Whites to reproduce. Specifically, castrate all White men. That will, over time, solve the school shooter problem.

Attached: 1653365245968m.jpg (1024x576, 91.98K)

sure it’s a done deal if you agree we should also close the borders, deport all illegals, repeal the civil rights act/affirmative action, ban abortion and gay marriage and properly police blacks and hispanics. Fair trade, right?

Sure after police get their guns taken away since they're the ones doing the majority of armed crimes

Because fuck you.

OP is an idiot and we're laughing at him.

Attached: You Are Viewing Paid Content..jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

you need you defend yourself against fiery and peaceful protester

Attached: 1636479763774.png (666x452, 362.27K)

just add this one part at the end which reminds us who these control measures are reasonably applied to

>for niggers

>clip

Guns are used in more than a million self defense situations a year, given how many their are they save far more lives than they take.

Unless the person who wields it is a nigger or a spic, that is.

Because they solve nothing. Not a single one of those things compels someone to kill another.

Hmmm no.

ahem
basically, I'm just gonna keep em (my firearms)
i know.... UGH I know!
I'M SORRY!!!
It's just that I'm not turning them in is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20220521_133011.jpg (2786x2819, 2.96M)

People support it in both political parties. Gun manufacturers don't because it would decrease sales. Our government answers to corporate interests first.

You faggots are too deep in your guns, there's absolutely no solution to the problem, it's too late to try and patch it, keep killing yourselves in the land of the free, kek.

>laws
it's not the laws, but rather who enforces and writes the laws that is the problem. do you really want podesta and friends deciding who can defend themselves?

Attached: John-Podesta.jpg (485x340, 48.67K)

That's OK. Next time you commit a felony you'll lose them. Or when the inevitable red flag call comes in you won't get them back :)
Jan 6 proved that conservatives won't do shit.

That'll solve the Fermi paradox too...

>handguns (anything shorter than 3 feet)

Attached: 1583845957632.jpg (470x626, 45.93K)

Attached: 1653435646831.jpg (666x694, 36.18K)

lol not in my state you retard nigger

i think I remember reading this.
>pic very related

Attached: 1581466253128.jpg (1024x765, 106.3K)

They are not common sense. Mental illness is common sense and no one is putting them into camps. Glowniggers and kikes are gonna get a Civil war 2 happening if you keep this up. You know no wrath of people who will not comply with bullshit.

Attached: 1640043599701.gif (112x112, 17.42K)

Fuck off.

What part of "Shall not be infringed" escapes your retarded nigger brain.

Because they are all unconstitutional, therefore the govt authority would be invalidated by passing such laws.

By me. I have already invalidated them by not caring at all what the laws are.

People like you will stand by the government as it mass murders just because they said it is common sense.

Attached: 7d82739987457562ede3f0c32b38081affe1bed28a047088b5e50bd7bee848c0_1.jpg (640x512, 88.74K)

>50 round clip

What a gun-illiterate retard.

It’s a copy pasta of Russian gun laws I think.

>- No handguns (anything shorter than 3 feet). Existing handguns grandfathered in.
Sensible people want to have handguns as they're easy to conceal and carry to defend yourself. They fit in a purse so women especially can protect themselves from men like you.
- No concealed carry
Not being allowed to conceal makes you an instant target for aggression, also see above.
>- Any aftermarket changes which make a gun auto or semiauto is illegal for both owner, buyer, seller, trafficker, producer and advertizer
Banning semi-auto would further infringe on American's ability to defend themselves, their families, their community, their country, etc. Even banning full auto does this.
>- magazines over 5 rounds are illegal
A person should be able to have as many cartridges as possible for the most effective defensive tool.
>- silencers, night vision, laser pointers are forbidden. Optic sights are capped to 4x
Ruins hunting, suppressors are simply polite to use to cut down noise pollution, optics need longer than that for hunting or general recreation.
>- carrying of legal rifles in cities, towns and cars is allowed only when consealed in an opaque case and with magazine detached, except in designated firing ranges and hunting areas
Sure, and also not.
>- the legal guns should be stored in a metal safe with magazine detached when they are kept in the house
Good general gun safety practice, wouldn't make it law though as it'd make them hard to access quickly for safety.
>- owning a rifled gun is illegal until you own a smothbored gun for 5 years in countryside and 10 in cities
This would prevent people accessing safety and empowerment quickly.
>- there's a limit on how many guns one person can have - up to 5 rifled and up to 5 smooth
Why? You can only use one at a time, the amount you have is irrelevant. Plus you'll need more than that for any sensible collection.