Why is pol like this?

why is pol like this?

Attached: capture.jpg (759x687, 98.04K)

How many did left kill?

>why are racists irrational retards
It should be self evident.

trump was right when he said take the guns first ask questions later

one killed niggers the other killed school children dude. holy shit. have some fucking decency.

Who are you quoting?

How many children need to die before you stop immigrating shooters?

Both are retarded. Lame soft targets.

Because you will never be a woman

Both are retarded

nobody said that about the kid on the left

why do you always use the same exact tactics? how hard is it to tell your men what memes mean?

Attached: shilltactics4.png (972x747, 325.29K)

Attached: 1653437892634.jpg (1170x699, 219.05K)

Any Forums is like this

Attached: 1638135139473.png (759x687, 382.29K)

We like winning and hate losing like everyone else.

Difference between shills trying to get Any Forums removed vs real people reacting. Strrrrange indeed.

Its almost as if there are multiple(Possibly double digits or more) people here!

Replace Ethan Crumbley’s pic with the Buffalo Shooter. Nobody talks about Crumbley faggot anymore.

trannies are retarded
you will never into woman

Memeflag lies again. I’m shaking

FUCK YOU!

Attached: 20B85E5C-8729-444A-8BC1-FFD63C272644.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

Jew

They're both barely adults, they never got the change to live

my bad, I thought left was the tops guy. dont even know who that guy is. if he killed school kids he's just as awful.

Fuck Any Forums its filled with spics.

We’re not like that, faggot. Both of those kids were faggots that accomplished nothing.

All kikes will kneel Revelation 3:9

Attached: 519E6C5B-5033-4185-9B34-2361DFFC2FBB.jpg (681x1024, 77.69K)

Dead mutts is a good evening in my book either way
but I would trade million dead mutts for shills to drop dead
sage

Guy on the left wasn't based, he was a glowie, he didn't even shoot kikes, just poor old niggers.

nobody here that I saw did the left. we are doing the right though, as always. neck yourself nigger op

>read my jewish cult

They aren't called poltards for nothing

this

>pol
Go back, le ledditor.

Ethan Crumbley is the Michigan faggot who killed 4 schoolchildren. You’re confusing him for the Buffalo shooter

The tranny shooter wasn't the one with a faggy manifesto

>Schizo that should have had mental help
>Schizo tranny that should have had mental help

Ethan Crumbley is the Michigan faggot who killed 4 schoolchildren. You’re confusing him for the Buffalo shooter dumbass weeb

Uh people were calling the glowie on the left a retarded autistic for like a week. Do you even use this board

Ethan Crumbley is the Michigan faggot who killed 4 schoolchildren. You’re confusing him for the Buffalo shooter dumbfucks

hahaha . Those "muslim people" are whiter than you David Hernandez

Attached: fotonoticia_20220325122540_420.jpg (420x290, 21.92K)

because...im not on your team...

The Buffalo shooter was a dumbass weeb? Sorry. Just a little confused by your poor use of English.

Pretty sure he got called a faggot as we

Both are based.

Because none of this would have happened if he was in mexico where trannies belong.

Cope, retard.

they all glow in the dark i can see them luminescing

Attached: 1653421107367.png (696x743, 917.61K)

The guy on the left killed 3 whites. He’s not the Buffalo shooter you dipshits are confusing him for.

Literally no one praised the shooter on the left, lurk more retard.

Cute ID and funny meme

Literally everyone on this board is a self loathing spic fag lmfaoo

They are both faggots just like you OP

>White shoots up place
>WHITE SUPREMACY!!! WE HAVE A WHITE PROBLEM!! REPLACE AND EXTERMINATE ALL WHITES!! IT WAS PREDETERMINED AND PREMEDITATED!! S-S-SO WHAT IF HE HAD PREVIOUS CASES OF MENTAL ILLNESS OR WAS WATCHED BY THE FBI AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT!! WHHHHHIIITTTEEEE SSSSUUPPPPRREEEMMAAACCYYY!!!

>Shitskin or a spic shoots up a place
>I-I-I-IT WAS MENTAL ILLNESS, YOU CAN'T BLAME HIM!! B-B-BAN ALL GUNS!! C-C-C-CHECK HIS BACKGROUND, IS HE AT LEAST A QUARTER WHITE!!??? THIS IS NOT HIS FAULT!!!

Attached: 1653438280743.jpg (1170x699, 195.18K)

We have enough faggots here already. We don't need spics from Mexico pulling this shit here too. This isn't one of those jobs that Americans won't do themselves.

Both of these idiots were groomed by feds. You are a dumb shill.

QT 3.14 meme bro

No one said that spaz was based, just butthurt spics being reminded the obvious

Cope. Whites use the mental health card to their advantage all the time and it works. Look at Andrea Yates for example.