What’s the problem with this? Why is it your concern if people decide to transition...

What’s the problem with this? Why is it your concern if people decide to transition? I thought conservatives cared about individual rights?

Attached: Ytbois .jpg (1200x1600, 236.19K)

Trannies shoot up schools

Dangerous ideology that needs to be banned

And I thought liberals cared about mental health.

bc they have infiltrated society and expect everybody else to be forced to play along. It's my individual right to think you're fuckin stupid and mentally retarded.

Attached: 1632385753542.png (600x647, 290.11K)

thats a penis

none
name?

Stop drinking atrazine contaminates tap water faggots.

I'd buttfuck her and suck her large clit.

>Trannies shoot up schools
Americans shoot up schools. Left-wing and right-wing, they're all mentally ill.

UPHJH

Attached: 1653435562286.jpg (1170x699, 195.18K)

It is my concern when they start telling others to do it. Or insisting they be called the other sex when they clearly ain't. Like that guy has a good face but his proportions are male and it's painfully obvious. It's kinda fucking sad because he would have made an equally decent looking guy.

Attached: mtf detrans anon.png (765x396, 88.43K)

>I thought conservatives cared about individual rights
Yeah just stop the kiddie brainwashing in schools thanks brah

We care about conserving our values and a healthy society.

You mentally ill freaks are a threat to our children.

You have problems if that freak troon provokes lust on you

Non merci.

Just don’t cut the peepee, it’s gross then

>I thought conservatives cared about individual rights?

I’ll take the bait. If any of you reading this ever need an argument against this kind of thinking: nothing anyone does exists in a vacuum. Every single thing you do, no matter how small it may seem, affects those around you and has an effect on the general social consciousness. There is no such thing as an action that ‘only affects me and doesn’t hurt anyone else’. Individual freedom does not need to be our highest value.

i don't care, just don't push it on kids

I genuinely do not care. In that sense I am indeed “conservative”. I will not use your pronouns. I will not call you a woman no matter how convincingly you mimic one. I will not agree you are “normal” or approve of your decision. I will tolerate it. Nothing more.

look at those male hips kek. you can tell make skeletal structure immediately it’s so fucking funny

This is a right wing board, not a conservative board. Fuck liberal democracy and fuck individual rights. Laws regulating human behavior are essential to a healthy and well-functioning society.

Can’t wait when White American Domestic Terrorist groups will start beheading trannies on camera.

I have some bad news for you user…

shut up tranny, discord wignat groups are full of homos and troons. your kind should be wiped off the internet.

Decide to trans? Its not a choice, youre BORN trans you faggoty fucking bigot. Go suck your girlfriends dick

Name them.

I always thought gays going around recruiting kids to be gay is a conservative ruse until I saw transgenderists talking faggots into taking HRT, now I'm undecided.

because they end up becoming school shooters

Attached: 1653430126317.jpg (2432x3238, 1.09M)

pic related
also 40% of child predators

Attached: 162783861075.png (1584x2016, 411.72K)

I do. Problem is you degenerate fucks groom children. If you got your dick chopped off and didnt need to tell everyone in the world about it KI would have no problem with you. Problem is you dont. You have to try to transition 5 year olds. And because of that you should all have a nice flight.

Attached: have a nice flight.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

>Why is it your concern if people decide to transition?
Because these people are clearly mentally ill which is why they still try to off themselves even after transitioning. They know deep down inside that they will never be a real woman and it kills them. We have to put a stop to it because trannies/groomers are trying to ruin the next generation of kids, mainly men. I feel bad for all the brainwashed children being forced to transition because of their parents-they're going to be left with deformed bodies, no sexual appetite, depression, and will have to learn the harsh truth that 99.9% of people will not want to date, or even sleep them.

Post more femboys

they are a danger. see what happened today?

show flag nigger

Attached: 1650289887626.jpg (1024x480, 59.23K)

Conservatives don't give a fuck about individual rights because conservatives understand that the individual isn't the backbone of society.

It's the family unit.
We're smart enough to realize that narcissistic self worship is the end result of high end individuation, and that individuals have almost nothing in common on average.

Individuals come together in families, where common culture is formed. Families have a LOT in common when they live in geographically close areas and speak the same language.
Culture and societal values come from the family.

Only liberal fucktards from shitty families think families are obsolete and the individual is the ultimate unit.

And it's funny, it's almost like you're all crazy. You don't even realize what gender you are anymore, you've gone so far down this rabbit hole of being a fad.

Imagine actually thinking this is a threat to society

Attached: FinnThumbs.webm (400x711, 951.81K)

>trannies
>almost crazy
>almost
they are

there is no way Finnster hasn't sucked and fucked dick yet, just look at that pose

epnupues story, trannies were talking to each other
Also, NETFLIX comedy special

What’s the problem with this honesty

Attached: 1632442288817.jpg (564x752, 67.34K)

theyve been ruled by filthy kikes and niggers for 50 years.

Trannies see womanhood as prostitution and sexual self exposing. This apart from proving that trannies are male to the core also exposes trannies as useless fetishists who push their own sexual deviance on society. Death is the only cure for such ugliness.
Oh, btw the obsession with individual rights is a US right wing obsession. The rest of humanity doesn't really care about trannies' individual rights.

they want to stuff our entire culture with their mental illness.

Attached: goingfor41%completion.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

No fucking way thats a guy

Come at us bro.. we're getting bored of shooting at each other. What the fuck is Chile even known for except shitty grapes that discount stores sell before they go bad tomorrow

>you care about individual rights that means you have no right to make fun of me!
retarded tranny