Daily reminder Japan banned all guns now they have zero crime

Attached: Highlight_1.0.png (1200x800, 979.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-20810572
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre
statista.com/statistics/1264432/japan-crime-rate-by-offense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t care

less blacks and latinos
less crime

Daily reminder that tiny Jap chicks are made for white men. Especially the foreign exchange students.

Japan has a low black population but nobody mentions that part.

based kojima we kneel

Japan is a joke country that has a "99% conviction rate" because they keep you locked up until you admit "guilt" regardless if you are guilty or not

bbc.com/news/magazine-20810572

UK
JAPAN
AUSTRALIA

ARE
FUCKING
ISLANDS

THIS WILL NOT WORK HERE, HOW CAN WE GET THIS INTO YOUR FUCKING SKULL

>Daily reminder Japan banned all guns now they have zero crime
So did Mexico. How's their crime rate?

they all look so wholesome

Attached: 3163874_1051nhmgc1c972.jpg (155x253, 25.99K)

Then stop traveling there

They are also Japanese and have no niggers

They have considerably less nigs and spics

Their suicide rate more than makes up for it. So the killing continues. Also they hide murders in the government statistics as suicides so same thing.

Of course they did

We can't have the natives in control of the Colony

Attached: 1650515823547m.jpg (680x1024, 138.99K)

I’m fine with adopting their gun laws if we also adopt their immigration policy

Yes called not importing slaves for 200 years and segregating them for another hundred years into volatile subcultures

Attached: 1639615119291.jpg (525x532, 49.77K)

They have no niggers, spics, or jews outside of tourist ghettos.
They also have a massive suicide rate instead

Guess which is Japan and which is a city in the US.

Attached: two types.jpg (700x700, 244.89K)

/thread

>Yakuza

any country would have zero crime when their male population has lower average test than the female one

Even by official statistics it is not zero. And you should also understand that Japan is incredibly corrupt. It is an Asian country through and through - they are obsessed with saving the face. Those statistics are 100% made up.
Still, it is more high trust than a lot of Western countries. But not because no guns. A lot of different things are in play here, like less diversity.

>Yes called not importing slaves for 200 years and segregating them for another hundred years into volatile subcultures

Who owned the slave ships, Moshe?

Attached: oil of OY VEY.png (698x1088, 284.06K)

But do they rike it?

They have way less white people.

Huge difference, guess what it is.

I didn't do that. Slavery was a mistake.

they dont have a nigger/spic/jew problem as bad as us. if america banned guns thats not gonna stop beaners from sneaking them in retard. it wont stop the gangs.

>zero crime
False. But even if that was true, there’s the small problem of causation and correlation

niggers love their sprites.

yakuza got some words, nigger chink faggot

And of course note the presence of organized crime, the Nigerians, etc.

I would imagine that is because they don't have africans in large numbers.

La creatividad.... i kneel

The influx of brown and blackers coming in. They will rethink twice.

I'll agree to this if we can disarm law enforcement as well

checked mark of the beast
also trace back your bloodline you got kike blood thank the spaniard filth ridden fags

Asians have low testosterone and waste most of their free time wanking to their disgusting cartoons.

The ability for the people to protect oneself against a tyrannical dictatorship is the essence of a democracy.

Attached: b9d.png (610x613, 148.4K)

Daily reminder that Japan is 99.9% Japanese.

the cope, 200 years to improve and what good has it done?

Daily reminder that Japan is an ethnostate and one of the hardest countries to migrate to in the world especially for nigs and they don’t take in refugees and have an open boarder for subhumans to just walk through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre

Nips follow EU shoes.

America has like zero east Asian gun homicides. Japs simply would rather kill themselves than anyone else.

not baiting, but i thought japan underreported their crime to look better. don't chicks have to worry about getting molested on subways? not saying it's equivalent to a shooting though

Never been to that godless country and never will

The largest trade center of niggers in the US was across the street from the first and largest synagogue in the US. Do the math you disingenuous kike. If I had a time machine I'd sink every nigger slave ship heading to the US and I'd take out every hooknosed like like you as well and save America from becoming the mess that it is now.

I went to high school in the early 2000s and I remember one year they put all of the vending machines at school behind cages like in your pic related after they started bussing in niggers from the inner city almost 1 hour away from where our school was because our school had been nationally recognized as one of the best public schools in the state and the entire region and they wanted to let niggers have a chance at a better education or some fairytale bullshit of the like. Fucking niggers would literally smash the glass pane and hammer away at the locks to get to the snacks and the money after school had let out while they'd wait for their buses to arrive and take them back to their shitholes. It was my first red pill on the nigger question.

Attached: jocko.jpg (500x500, 42.81K)

what are you talking about? Even foreigners can own guns here.

Modern niggers had none of those problems AND they get all bills paid plus free higher education and fucking spending money in the form of EBT cash.
Whites in America have broken their backs for niggers for over the past 50 years and they're still a bunch of violent fuckups. Meanwhile the only problem niggers have had to cry about is walmart making juneteenth ice cream.

Simply put, fuck niggers and keep my shark cunny wife out of your faggot mentions.

Japan is also many times smaller and doesn't have the military industry the US has. For America to ban guns is to like banning sushi. The country's modern and past history has been intertwined with guns and you would need to completely change the country from the ground up to ever make a difference. You're also taking a way for people to defend themselves against criminals who won't follow the law ( duh ). This opinion may sound weird coming from someone who has never touched a gun in his life nor have experienced any crime, but I completely support Americans right to still own guns no matter how many school shootings.

This isn't a problem with guns anyway. You're telling me the guy with a terrible upbringing and toxic environment wouldn't have committed crime if he simply didn't get access to a particular tool? I doubt that.

Attached: 1651198655903.png (1000x563, 549.63K)

Daily reminder the Japanese think crime is shameful so if there is not an actual witness they label most murders accidents or suicides.

Japan is both racially homogenous and high IQ. You're fucking retarded

show flag nigger. also no niggers and beaners in japan

Attached: 1648177307713.webm (1280x720, 466.85K)

More people in Japan kill themselves every year than are murdered in the United States, El Salvador and Mexico combined

japan doesnt have niggers and spics

Suicide rates are not extremely high.
Americans commit more suicides.

Attached: E599703A-F364-4987-83C1-D6E235B577C0.jpg (1200x1657, 419.65K)

You are either being obtuse or are an utter retard. Probably the latter. Japan has crime stupid bitch.

statista.com/statistics/1264432/japan-crime-rate-by-offense/

Attached: 1652825080556.jpg (400x234, 26.52K)