Why does public transportation scare the American?

Why does public transportation scare the American?

Attached: C4AA23EF-AA1B-41C4-A406-1CE1BDBDC84E.jpg (828x773, 243.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jJaEnEx78qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger I live 40 miles from my office in the middle of the woods. Ain't no bus that could get me there without leaving before I went to bed the night before. Also niggers.

We have niggers that smell and shit on the busses.

This is public transportation in France. You might have mistook it for NYC.

Attached: paris.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

>don't live in a nigger infested commie block

Attached: liberal faggot 1.1.png (1179x652, 1.49M)

Because I don't have to share my car with smelly nigs or the mentally infirm

because their infrastructure is built around the fact that everyone has their own method of transportation

and big cities have niggers

You choose to live forty miles from your work? You’re more retarded than a nigger, hahahahahahaha

Every so often they also anally rape each other while the other passengers video tape it with their obama phones

Because Americans hate walking due to obesity. To be fair the shit about niggers stinking up and ruining public transportation is real concern unless you think safety isn't important. Either way America won't be around much longer anyway.

the anti car push is not working you tranny faggot

maybe they dont like getting cheffed up. eu turds love that.
youtu.be/jJaEnEx78qs

According to a post I read on Any Forums, it's because the US auto industry basically gimped public transportation to increase car sales.

Yes. Because we had a system where that worked and I didn't have to live around niggers like you.

America will be remade into the state she was intended and destined by GOD to be, faggot.

in europe, you depend on authority
in america, authority depends on us

I don’t live around niggers, I don’t need to go to an office to work for mr shekelstein either, I work for myself while you’re just like a spic.

scare?
it looks like they are laughing to me.

>Oops forgot that thing at home
>It's only an extra 40 minutes to wait until a stop and hop on the opposite direction bus after waiting 30 minutes for it to get there

Sorry I was 3 hours late today boss, I had a minor issue that required me to wait for the entirety of our circus civilization to move around me

hmmmmmmmm?

Attached: 654365436540912.gif (581x438, 1.95M)

In Europe, you can ride a bike for an hour and be in another country, faggot.

This is the United States. The next "city" north of me is a 5 hour drive at about 120km an hour.
Ditto for south.
The next city east of me?
You're driving across three states. See you in 14 hours.

You've never been here, obviously. So shut the fuck up. Nobody is going to commute on a train from Greater orange county to LA. it isn't feasible. This isn't cuckland or chinkland.
We aren't as obedient as you pussies.

I live less than 10min by car from work. Public transportation would take me 2hrs to get there. I could literally walk to work, shower, eat a meal, smoke a cigarette, and drink a coffee in less time than it would take me to take the bus.
And then there's the shitskins on the bus...

Public transportation is filled with apes. Those used to be forced quietly in the back in good old days. No-one want to deal with their shit, so as the apes take over the customer base, anyone who can will drive their own car.

>Forgot something as basic as keys or phone
Deserved to be fired

>so does everyone
Why do Top Gun and The Grand Tour exist then?

I picked up METRIC TONS of QTs in college by seeing they took the bus to/from college and saying:

>"You're much too pretty to use public transportation. Come on, I'll drive you home."

It's a guaranteed panty dropper.

Attached: eqn3g973asp61.jpg (1281x1200, 82.71K)