Chuds the guns have changed since then so the amendment should be changed

chuds the guns have changed since then so the amendment should be changed

Attached: DA865E65-061A-43C5-B1BB-BB37D3F404FD.jpg (828x632, 98.04K)

it was a White Nation then too

If they think they can change the 2nd amendment I wish them good luck with that. I'd respect the effort more than trying to get the courts to do what they lack the balls to attempt.

This is the type of dickhead that thinks the 2nd Amendment is about guns, the 2nd Amendment is about the citizenry maintaining parity with the government and that ship has sailed LONG ago.

It was also legal to own every single weapon that thr government was allowed to arm itself with.... so....

>inb4 you can now mag dump 3 times in 2 minutes

yeah and when we had immigration set, the only way non-whites got in was due to slavery.

>1st Amendment created
>Only quill and ink/spoken word
K

Attached: 1653176265121.png (119x128, 4.71K)

Attached: 0022131.png (480x480, 451.83K)

This upsets me because soldiers were expected to reload in ~12 seconds in order to keep up the 3-rank firing rate.

For both sides.

(((owski)))

It would take this faggot 1-2 minutes to figure out how to reload an AR15 so whats his point?

When the first amendment was ratified you were limited to writing letters. It was never designed for the mass communication of the internet

so long as the military promises to come to my door equipped with flintlocks aswell

Puckle gun
Kys

This. People are so fucking clueless.

women have changed since the 19th amendment

3 shots a minute
t.flintlock owner(not even a good one)

pic rel

Attached: drone strike ar15.jpg (872x886, 242.01K)

>

you should be able to magdump 5 times in 3 minutes
you're more limited at your ability to magdump accurately than the reload.

Same what the infantry used
So every burger should get an equal infantry weapon by this logic

This is like assuming we cannot envision handheld laser or directed energy weapons in the future. The Founders knew that weaponry would be improved upon, rate of fire at the very least.

>Ukrainian Flag Emoji

>This upsets me because soldiers were expected to reload in ~12 seconds in order to keep up the 3-rank firing rate.

This. They could fire several times a minute. The most frustrating thing about antigun faggots is how totally ignorant they are about guns. I hate Jews and niggers and spend quite a bit of time looking up facts to support my hatred of them. Yo would think antigunners would know a lot about guns to debate the topic more effectively.

Guess the 1st Amendment only applies to printing presses.

Niggers are significantly more dangerous now than they were in 1865, it's time to end the 13th amendment for good.

When niggers were slaves, urban areas were safer.

When the 1st Amendment was written we only had feather quills and printing presses.

It would only take a nigger or a trannie 2 minutes to reload a musket.
That shit takes maybe 35 seconds.
Also, when those laws were made, it was common to carry multiple firearms.

When the Bill of Rights was ratified, it took a longer time than that to write “OP is a niggerfaggot” and broadcast it to the world. Isn’t modern technology great?

Attached: 3A71EB63-4ADA-4E09-86B4-EA7EF05170DF.jpg (660x384, 32.75K)

>Easily Refuted Generic Anti-Gun Botpost #36

"Free press" means the printing press only.

>chuds the guns have changed since then so the amendment should be changed

Attached: 11.1111.png (801x814, 80.99K)

First of all this argument doesn't work as the founder knew guns were advancing and even talked about this in regards to still allowing people to own military arms. And second is if we actually listened to the founders that beaner would have never been anywhere near the country let alone a school

You could also privately own the equivalent of first class bombs and battleships.

>1-2 minutes for each shot
It was 3 shots per minute actually

Ok, so artillery as long as it's of the appropriate period is not a problem I imagine?

No one is going to fpbp this? This place has gone to shit. Picrel was also around during the 1700s.

Attached: download (5).jpg (202x250, 8.14K)

When the 2nd Amendment was ratified, there were also privately owned warships with more firepower than anything in the American Navy.

Plus, there were already magazine-fed repeating guns more than a century before the country was founded.

Attached: Flintlock repeater 2.jpg (1919x1017, 429.09K)

>amendment to ban jews

Attached: 34928Y3498Y2394(1).jpg (792x1200, 476.73K)

The government also owned the same flintlock rifles

Does he not realize the government doesn't use flintlocks anymore either?

No, I wouldn't because the anti-gun position requires you to lack critical thinking ability in the first place.

And it took less than a second to shoot multiple bullets using fully automatic weapons

When the first amendment was ratified kikes like this didn’t have a platform

>tranny spic shoots a bunch of people
Not my problem.

Attached: 1520878508642.jpg (1000x800, 682.88K)

Got it. Send Flintlocks to Ukraine.

Bot shill slide thread. Fuck gun grabbers

And artillery and battleships could be privately owned. The fuck is his point?

Cool we should send the flintlock rifles to Ukraine

-post that shit and watch his fucking response then

And while we are at it send them cannon balls and cannons

Attached: 13C3F278-016F-497B-A576-0325E1A25B7A.png (466x551, 282.99K)

Notice it doesn't say guns, rifles, muskets or anything else in the 2A.

It says "arms" meaning anything that is the weapons of the day. Right up to the fucking stupid argument your side likes to make about nuclear weapons. Cause everyone can just build one in their back yard or buy one from Cabelas.

Fuck you and your musket nonsense.

Attached: 1244015746236.jpg (438x550, 43.59K)

When the 13th amendment was ratified, niggers didn't slaughter each other for a pair of nikes, yet here we are

Attached: easter toad.jpg (680x601, 33.54K)

Pirates like Blackbeard used to carry a dozen or so loaded pistols at all times. Mass shootings weren’t hard to do back then

So our military should still be using flintlocks.

>Jewkraine flag
>kike name

Attached: 1538603641806.jpg (842x842, 135.87K)

It should be. These were some WHITE children. Are you telling me you actually support white genocide, user?

What did it take to fire up a printing press? These faggots think they’re so smart.

it also took several days to reconfigure a press to print different words.
technology changes, rights don't

This. Arms also includes armor and a bullet proof vest ban is just as unconstitutional as a gun ban. Wish more 2A supporters realized this. It goes away beyond just guns.

When the 2nd amendment was ratified, the guns authorized to the plebs where the most powerful guns available.
Therefore, to keep the spirit of the law intact, we should be able to own the most powerful guns available, like assault rifles with depleted uranium rounds.

>On twitter
When the 1st amendment was ratified, shitposts took weeks to reach their intended audience

Attached: 33b4692ff1d9d1a461f9ff51b791dd25dd7502e4d2c1813bc213a5f7bad0904e_1.jpg (640x500, 49.25K)

Imagine the 18th century equivalent of a shitposting thread. Like a single sheet of parchment carried around from house to house by courier.
Could be comfy.

Attached: 2a.png (806x823, 146.78K)

There are literally small handguns that fired 3 shots at once at the time.

So you wanna fight ATF and invaders with flintlock? get with the times retard.
>nigger hoard invades your property with glocks
>only 1 shot allowed with a longbore