Stealing Food as A Political Act

I’m on food stamps but it’s not enough.
What are some good resources (how to) for stealing food from a supermarket, or undercharging yourself at the self-checkout?
This is a political act!

Attached: 62AD53AF-1256-4039-B382-4FD4E30ECEB8.jpg (1600x900, 671.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.ctvnews.ca/are-grocery-shoppers-being-gouged-analyst-suspects-inflation-profiteering-1.5908105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put the food back jamal

They've thought ahead in California, shoplift as much as you want lad

I’m in California, tell me more!

lol did u read this from the other thread, OP?

bc.ctvnews.ca/are-grocery-shoppers-being-gouged-analyst-suspects-inflation-profiteering-1.5908105

best tip i heard was putting meat in a potato bag and putting that on the self checkout weigh scale.
also dont be afraid of getting caught, its really no big deal they dont give a fuck.

>be nigger
>act as much of a nigger as possible
>just don't shoot somebody in broad daylight outside of the hood (optional)
>cash in those oppression points

You can steal up to 999 a day, no joke.

Steal from Whole Foods. Take blackfriends to get away with it.

What happens if I steal a hundred dollars of meat?

Do they have a “No touch no pursuit” policy?

Get a potato bag on Amazon and grow potatoes. Grow tomatoes in buckets somewhere sunny. Grow garlic in the windowsill. Etc. Stealing is degenerate so we’ll pretend you never had to do it later, but try to take some control by growing a little, and don’t buy bullshit, just eggs, whole grains, cheese, meat, and oil. You’ll be ok just don’t be a dumb faggot user.

I buy only fresh fruits and veggies and only meats that are on-sale.
If I ate any cleaner I’d be a damned forest nymph!

cut out the bar codes from pasta boxes, barilla penna and put double sided tape on it. then stick it to the barcode of what you are buying. Even works at target and walmart.

Get a job faggot. If you don't provide enough value to feed yourself, Nature says you deserve to die by starvation.

Thanks!

I am not fucking with you, you can steal up to $999 in stuff. Walk out. Literally, take it and walk out.

Our country is fucked.

I'm stuck living with a boomer, so I have no real agency in the matter.

My job is to accelerate and take from jews
Works great with steaks. I also go to walmart every day and buy a magic card deck to sell on marketplace

You just literally don't ring in a bunch of shit

Nothing, it's 950 dollars not 999, nothing will happen to you in California

how much do you weight nigger

Attached: 2649dbd78503fc90bfe6293ccc8df106--funny-cartoons-funny-comics.jpg (460x340, 38.32K)

Imagine thinking this society is coherent with the laws of nature.