Wanna know a super crazy coincidence...

Wanna know a super crazy coincidence? Americans have always been able to own fully automatic rifles but school shootings only became commonplace after MKUltra. Isn't that just flabbergasting?

Attached: school shootings per year since 1950.png (800x800, 213.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, there are a hundred other relevant events that happened over this time period other than MKUltra.

Overlay AR-15 sales.
t. I have 6x ARs and love them.

We had our minorities, faggots, and other retards pacified before the internet. The internet collapsed American society because there's a too many retards on it.

What is Mk Ultra?
What are clowns?

Current adults treat guns like toys.
So kids will treat guns like toys.

If you get shot, it's your own fault.

YEEEA HA!

Delete this RIGHT now goy

guns were never an issue until the federal government declared war on its own citizens

Glowniggers literally had to invent terrorism.

they use dto have kids carrying guns to school and having shooting training and classes. its entirelya pushed phenom with drugged up kids and false flags amplified by media designed to terrorize population, pass legislation without questions and remove rights from last free country on earth.

Indeed, certainly any one of them is more relevant than that well funded CIA project that concluded the best ways to control people are fear and psychological trauma. It'd be downright loony to think otherwise.

I think the mass-diversification of the USA and the indirect glorification of these people by the ratings-hunting of the mass media had bigger psychological impact son the populace as a whole compared to some glowniggers fucking with a handful schizos.

I don't know anybody who got fucked with by glowniggers in a lab, but I had to grow up around shitskins in a society that treats children like garbage and makes shooters famous.

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (1920x1080, 74.29K)

>and makes shooters famous.

That right there is the issue. The best thing that can happen to a terrorist, is to be made famous.

The quicker we ignore the shootings, the less there will be, because their won't be the incentive of glorification.

>ignore
>thinking this can be possible after the internet

true, it's no longer possible, but there was a window before widespread internet use where the media was amplifying the fuck out of these people.

Never said it was possible, just that it was the best thing to do.

If you haven't noticed, the media controls who and what is given the spotlight.
If there isn't a crisis, they will make one.

It's when kids started getting pumped full of psychiatric drugs. Now a kid who was a little weird or a little hyper has had his brains scrambled

now overlay this with the population of niggers over time

They would rather highlight mass shootings of schoolkids or churchgoers instead of targeted assassinations of important people

>after the internet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus

It's been more or less constant since always friendo

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-24 20-00-51.png (902x880, 135.28K)

>White boys go on a shooting and bombing spree killing innocent people, including kids, for 20+ years

>blame it on BET, Obama, and BLACKED

retarded. how do you type this shit?

Add ssri and psych meds too

>2007
ah when social media blew up, recession hit, a huge bailout occurred, and city populations surpassed rural populations. That year was certainly a big turning point, reminds me of the events of 1971

theyre always like 13%

Attached: wages.jpg (852x689, 244.78K)

Could be a chicken/egg scenario though as ar sales jump through the roof after every shooting due to fears of gun legislation.

Like what?

>Hispanic
>White
lol
lmao even

rookie numbers, plus these are even real school shootings. they're just late term abortions imo. perfectly legal.

but how do they recruit the shooters? for example todays spic, how did they brainwashed him?ยก

19.3% in 1790, 15.7% in 1840, 13.1% in 1890, 9.9% in 1940, 12.1% in 1990, 13% in 2010, and 12.3% in 2020.