Why do I always see white & black people

claiming ancient middle eastern peoples and civilizations as theirs, but I never see asians doing the same?

Attached: 1631633592105.png (464x310, 298.89K)

Because asians had their own ancient civilisations lad. China specifically.

when you have built something of lasting value you don't need to pretend you made something shittier

I'm a mexican larping as a white claiming ancient Egyptian civilization for myself.
SEETHE, puta

Because Asians don't speak English, retard

Don't chinkos claim a shit ton of history as their own?

You tell me, both of them don't have any culture

Western and Africans are trying to bridge to Biblical peoples. Asians do this, they just bridge to Indo-European peoples. Where a white man says Jesus was white, a yellow man says Buddha was yellow.

I'm not descended from middle eastern people, or asians, or niggers, or abos, or glowniggers, or kikes. But you're OP, so you're a faggot for life

Attached: 1652931865564.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

why do arab subhumans act like they are better than anyone? there was no such thing as the islamic golden age and now your only relevance is oil. you didn't create anything. the only people that weren't completely worthless were persians

Black hebrewism is a more recent psyop to discredit white israelism by association. WE WUZ is an effective way to kneecap people investigating further.

Wypipo need to "we wuz" to compensate for only coming to civilization around 1300AD.

HURR DUUHHH
AND AFRICANS AND EUROPEANS DIDN'T?
Get the fuck outta heeeeeeeya
Everyone did

get mad shitskin

Attached: buddha blue eyes.jpg (474x346, 123.18K)

>there was no such thing as the islamic golden age
There was no such thing as any honkoid golden age then. We can just randomly choose our own facts and history now.

Checked and based

You're clearly unfamiliar with Chinese history.
All of the asians do it, they're just the most blatant about it.

If you used asian social media and understood their language, you would see asians doing the same

Because all the Asian civilizations are still intact because they didn't have waves of immigration. Well there's that time the mongols got into China and that didn't end well.

this. "whites" dont have ancient history, chinese do so no need for larp

one is a fact, the other is impotent butthurt from you. the islamists conquered areas that were already prosperous. once that generation of people died the cancer islamic culture showed itself for what it was and their soceity reverted back to the goat fucking shitskin savages they always were

get mad camelfucker

Attached: whitenipples.jpg (680x1024, 72.04K)