Shooting happens

>Shooting happens
>14 children die
>Feel nothing
Not even edgy, but normies are going to cry their hearts out about this, why should I care what happens where I don't see where I don't know who died and why am I a bad person if I just say that "I don't care"

Attached: 14782356723152.png (600x600, 275.07K)

normies are going to post "#omgsosad" on twitter before moving on the the next current thing tomorrow

Nobody is going to cry. In three days everyone will have forgotten it happened just like the niggers last week at the store.

It was an illegal so you won’t hear about this one.

Do you shit your pants and cry when 50 African kids are brutally massacred by some warlord?
No? Then what's the difference?

I don't care because

Attached: 1488295762335.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

hey at least you're not as fucked as me.
second i found out they were spics i got absolutely giddy

You're literally British

Despite what some people like to insist, its totally normal to not be emotionally affected by the news that total strangers died hundreds or thousands of kilometers away

FFS ONLY TWO DIED

I understand, I feel bad for the kids and their families. but you are right. people don't care about the kids, just look at Twitter.
It's always 3 things there.
God bad
Guns bad
Conservatives bad
I don't care about your political views or your religious beliefs. The issue is people just don't give a shit about the dead kids, the dead teacher, and all the people that have died in shootings. they care about Twitter likes and stuff.

Do you truly not care or is it just that you don't feel sorrow? In other words, if someone told you right now that you could push a button, sacrifice nothing, and undo the shooting, would you press it? Genuinely asking.

Normalfags are just virtue signaling, they don’t really care

What do I gain?

>Sandy Hook
election year
>Parkland
election year
>Current school shooting
election year

There's a reason why you feel nothing. Because it's fake

Attached: 1653248002643.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

This bro. I posted I was sad on snap just to look good

Children are not "people" bigot.

I didn’t even cry when a close aunt died I would walk down the dirt road to her trailer with my cousin to mow talk and hangout or great grandfather I was close with sure as hell not gonna cry cause a spicel murdered kids internet took away sensitivity until you find yourself watching some Brazil gore and only when you imagine that being you you cringe and sneed and feed formerly chucks

Nothing. Totally lateral move for you.

They don't actually care either. It's just a platform to appear virtuous and/or project their ideas.

I wouldn't press it because I don't get anything out of it

it is fake (and gay), but this is a weak post. the Sandy Hoax ritual took place after the election, and 2018/22 are only midterms

I feel like fucking screaming or something whenever this happens, you can call me an NPC but it’s emotionally very painful even if i don’t know them You’ve just distanced yourself from these sorts of things, maybe desensitized by the internet or something

>t. Woman

Dunno then, I only had an answer prepared for if you said you would push the button.

>2017
>2022
>election year