They will amend the 2nd

Two mass shootings in the same month.

If this doesn't make them override the 2nd amendment, then literally nothing will.

Attached: 1652847730324.jpg (392x501, 80.51K)

Attached: 100_percent_german.png (741x649, 43.87K)

And what do they expect, for people to turn in their ar-15's?

Trannies are mentally I’ll and should be banned from owing fire arms

Attached: 3988315B-9C63-49A4-B189-FC3DC9443BC2.jpg (1200x1200, 1.12M)

tell me you have no idea how the constitution works without telling me you have no idea how the constitution works.

You idiots only prove how stupid you are when you say low IQ shit that can never happen.

Do you have any idea how nearly impossible it would be for either side to amend the Constitution right now? Like even if most on both sides agreed it would be difficult.

Then they become a domestic threat to the Constitution and need to be stopped.

>we will keep killing people until you give up your fucking guns, chuds!!!!

Nobody needs an Assault Rifle-15 weapon of deadly war.

Try 1/2 you seething memeflag kike. Stop hiding and show your leaf flag, moshe.

Attached: me.png (365x334, 9.95K)

They can't traitor All 50 states would have to agree.

For years 20+ years every aspect of the constitution has been ignored and no one cared. You only care about toys. You will NEVER used the second amendment for its intended purpose. Ever.

Never claimed to be German, but thanks for the bump, memeflaggot
Maybe not enforcing turn ins, but banning the future purchase will be on the table.

Take my guns, I take your estrogen.

You won’t take anything from anyone except the next government signed stimulus check

During midterms, and with republicans fearing to be ousted if they stay pro-gun through two mass shootings, it may change their mind to vote a two-thirds majority.

If you don't think it's possible then you are a fucking retard. Politicians have no values and will flop on a moments notice if it means they can keep their office for another 2 years.

>Two mass shootings in a month
>unprecedented
Chicago? Every weekend? Easter specials? There's waaaay more than two a month

Yes but MSM doesn't talk about niggers shooting each other, dummy. It doesn't fit their master's narrative.

what's estrogen?

They can't do shit

still not taking the vaccine
still not drinking the corn syrup

I know that, was just pointing out two mass shootings in a month isn't alot. Weren't all those shooters who looked like the incel wojak (I think the "garlic" shooter was one of them) happen within weeks of each other. This one won't be talked about once the spic/tranny angle can no longer be ignored. I don't think "Salvador Ramos dies in shootout with border patrol" really fits their narrative either.

Are you fucking retarded? The Republican base is pro 2a, you win mid-terms elections by getting your base to turn out.

>override the 2nd amendment,
That's not really how it works.

Attached: eventual winner of the OP lookalike contest.gif (317x178, 3.64M)

I think if anything they should be encouraged to own guns. Think about the impact on the suicide rate if trannies had easy access to firearms.

Attached: Naggers.png (660x574, 89.26K)