So let me get this right. You fags want to keep guns to defend the white race from Jews and mongrel races...

So let me get this right. You fags want to keep guns to defend the white race from Jews and mongrel races. However here we have a white Hispanic using a gun to murder white children. How exactly is the US's current gun laws protecting whites? By every metric, more guns results in more white deaths.

Attached: gun.jpg (420x282, 51.06K)

>murder white children
I'm sorry but the tranny shot a school full of spiclets after shooting at border control

fun fact: these kikes include robbers in the "gun in the home" definition

Just ban niggers from owning weapons. Ban them from owning any property. Ban them.

Attached: hair.png (480x270, 85.62K)

There are too many threads about this, and too quickly. This is a coordinated campaign to disarm the population against a tyrranical government. There is no other reasonable conclusion.

Woah cool it with the antisemitism AND racism

This is a direct result of so many people rejecting the horrifying medical tyranny of the last two years. There are simply too many uninjured people left to deal with and they must be disarmed in order for them to be killed by the government.

They are attempting to kill us all with biological weapons, cutting off our energy and electricity, famine, poverty, homelessness, and physical violence.

Do not be afraid of your tyrannical government. Do not be afraid of your fellow human beings. You will be tested and they will attempt to make you afraid of your neighbors near and far. Your only adversary is the ruling class. They want you dead or enslaved.

Amazing how some people act like a shooting is a reason for banning guns. Meanwhile no talk at all about banning trannies, or banning public schools, or banning whites being forced to live with non-whites. I guess because shills are being paid to shill and gun control is their agenda.

Based

Attached: 1653431234503.png (1281x541, 631.76K)

We are under constant psychological warfare now. They are attempting to make us hurt each other so that they do not have to themselves. Do not listen to the news or any other medium of spreading hatred and fear. You are not alone.

Experimental bump.

>Barred from reproducing
How?

Attached: 1496040459654.png (1000x1050, 355.1K)

Has anyone else noticed how empty this board feels when you start making off-script comments from the bait/incendiary reply cycle?

Because we are punished for using them to defend ourselves.

White/Hispanic pick one OP.

They don't know what do to with those types of comments. They don't know what do to with regular people who just don't buy their bullshit.

>Bans fully auto weapons
"We need common sense gun control"
>Bans AR15
>Bans AK
>Bans Shotguns
>Bans semi auto pistols.
>Bans revolvers
>Bans hunting rifles
>All guns are gone
"We need common sense knife control"
And so on and so forth until the population is unarmed. Fuck the FBI, fuck the CIA and most of all Fuck the Media for exploiting the deaths of children.

Very much so. Mornings in burger time are a bit better though.

These posts glow in the dark. We all know who you are.

And some of us are watching you too.

Attached: totallylegit.jpg (1040x545, 59.76K)

>murder white children
Uvalde is 80% Hispanic, and the elementary school 90%.

We don't even need to ban anything. We need better gun licensing laws.

>here we have a white Hispanic
No, we have a hispanic
Shall not be infringed
Eat shit and die

id rather be shot than have acid thrown on me or to get stabbed a billion times like in britain

the goal is to collect ip addresses and location info of anyone who replies to these threads that are being spammed all over the board

>By every metric, more guns results in more white deaths.
Fantastic point, user. When the media starts being realistic about gun violence and adds a counter on their program to show for all the people killed by black people every day via guns, I'll start paying attention. Welcome to the culture war, nigger. You can't cry about white people and expect white people to alleviate your problems. Fuck off.

I want a gun to be able to deal violence and death on a equal footing with any other person I'm likely to run into who may want to do the same. How other people use theirs is not my problem, until it is, then it should be dealt with accordingly, but I will not give up my chance for equality to appease those who wish to be lesser-than and simultaneously somehow the greater.

This is like trying to argue against the 4th of July because some kids blew up. We're still doing it.

I agree, far too many states require you to ask the government permission to exercise a right enshrined in the constitution. That needs to be done away with.

Eliminate gun free zones, then maybe people could actually defend themselves from active shooters while the police cower outside afraid to get their body armor hit.