It’s time to enforce our border

Set up snipers nests and turret positions on the border. I’m sick of this shit. Enforce the border and stop letting these animals into our country and near our kids.

Attached: 4FDA0370-4F8E-42EA-ABC2-87FDFAB4C99E.jpg (250x182, 5.64K)

proof he was illegal? proof he was even mexican?

>a leaf

>Salvador Romas

it's really unbelievable, isn't it.

Checked. And yes it is fren. Yes it is.

B-but muh based naturally conservative Hispanic Catholics!

It's not like he crossed the border with a bunch of guns already

Kill yourself memeflaggot.

Even if he isn't illegal himself, I guarantee the family that spawned him came here illegally. And we're tired of this shit.

I don’t think someone of your iq would be able to understand the argument I’m making anyway. Sorry nigger.

This. Anyone approching the border should be shot on sight. 500 dollars for every spic head.

He was a student at the local high school and spoke English, so he was probably an anchor baby. But yeah, something needs to be done.
>t.Texan

They weren't our kids

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 3.21.40 PM.png (422x221, 35.28K)

Children are children and you don't hurt them ever. They're innocent.

Didn't say it was okay, they just weren't our children.

They're all our children. Protect them always.

Not needed, leaf. It's already clear as day.

Shooter = mentally nigger
You = faggot

Non-whites don't protect white kids so until they do....

I volunteer for the turret

Yes, and then they create more soldiers when they grow up after filling their heads with relentless bullshit. So, instead of treating them as a lost cause, do what you can to help them. Maybe when they're getting indoctrinated down the road, they'll remember you and reject it instead of thinking "they don't give a fuck about us"

You will never do shit polcel bitch loser, we will continue raping your women, killing your children and murdering you weak ass sissy bitches like there's no tomorrow
And the best part of it all? We are paid by your own government to do so hahahaha
So yeah, enjoy being raped by my brown cock
YOU WILL NEVER DO SHIT BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1645881055243.gif (316x320, 905.95K)

t. chilango trannie feminista that got bullied in middle school

We are going to build more wall

Attached: 1651274376880.png (851x850, 574.35K)