Was it a glowie or incel this time?

Attached: bizfrog.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

see if he has any connection to the buffalo guy. they were both 18.
Maybe they both got groomed by glowies in some discord.

Glowie. They’re using the same blueprints from Sandy Hook.

>glowie
Why the absolute FUCK would the glowniggers use a minority? That's the exact opposite message from the one they want to send. I swear to god you boomer newfags are so goddamn retarded, no ability to think at all.

Attached: 1653270697166.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

hispanics are the second biggest group that votes republican, and some of the older ones are pretty conservative

I don't think they consider Hispanics a minority anymore. Same with Asians, they are considered "white-adjacent"

Tranny spic. So obviously just an unfortunate mental illness story that will be more about gun control than th rampent hatred towards whites in America.

>hispanics are the second biggest group that votes republican, and some of the older ones are pretty conservative
This is worded in the most sneaky jewish way imaginable. What you mean to say is they're the minority who votes Democrat slightly less than the other minorities. Plus, it has fucking nothing to do with the argument at hand which concerns glownigger narratives, not demographic voting patterns.
The glowies are NEVER going to use a goddamn minority to carry out a heinous mass shooting like this, it directly goes against the narratives (muh diversity, whitey bad, immigrants good) that they want to push. Every time a nonwhite goes postal, it sets them back.

Attached: Cw8g7U5UAAEiwSi.jpg (1686x697, 168.26K)

>I don't think they consider Hispanics a minority anymore. Same with Asians, they are considered "white-adjacent"
Who? Cuckservative retards? I can guarantee you (((They))) absolutely consider both of those groups to be nonwhite still, which is why they keep brining them in by the bus load.

Attached: 2040s republican.png (915x548, 353.15K)

>was it a glowie or incel this time?
It was a tranny just like you. KYS

He was white.

Aren't trannies just mentally ill incels that chop off body parts for attention

a glowcel

> was it a glowie or incel this time?
it was a legit mentally ill Troon

Attached: 1653430069443.png (727x967, 1.62M)

Just an illegal immigrant. They aren't sending their best.

Any Forums is now playing the ironic racist card
>noooo we are not white supremacists or incels! we are just being ironic! haha nigger!
one of their plans to infiltrate the board.

Tranny
Glowie
Incel
Most probable at the top. There is inages of him crossdressing around.

cant wait for the narrative to spin to this was caused by transphobia, and straight men need to start dating troons to stop mass shootings

when are you going to take one for the team and start eating man bussy

Glowniggers groomed a fatherless, depressed, short incel. Classic play. Probably gave him the guns too.

Yes. Was he really a tranny?

Attached: 1634797938204.png (699x564, 41.41K)

The woman he was messaging was his handler

Nevermind, I see it now, kek

Attached: 1652869131668.png (611x611, 143.57K)

It depends. When it times to count crime statistics they consider them white to beef up the numbers.