OFFICIAL: GOV. GREG ABOTT TO BAN GUNS

>Starting July 1, all handguns will be restricted as part of an upcoming bill. This was done as a result of deadly shooting, where 14 children and 1 adult lost their lives.

Attached: merlin_171095043_fa1b8dc0-5127-4fa6-8d23-934bf6fa9e59-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x1255, 439.04K)

whys he in a wheel chair?

Very based for a republican

Proof

>On July 14, 1984, at age 26, Abbott was paralyzed below the waist when an oak tree fell on him while he was jogging following a storm.[6][248] He had two steel rods implanted in his spine, underwent extensive rehabilitation at TIRR Memorial Hermann in Houston and has used a wheelchair ever since.[249][250] He sued the homeowner and a tree service company, resulting in an insurance settlement that provides him with lump sum payments every three years until 2022 along with monthly payments for life; both are adjusted for inflation.[251]

always wanted to look that faggot in his eyes and say "how come you never stand for Israel?"

so he cant jerk off anymore?

Correct. His only child is an adopted one.

> He sued the homeowner and a tree service company, resulting in an insurance settlement that provides him with lump sum payments every three years until 2022 along with monthly payments for life; both are adjusted for inflation.

lol imagine your tree paralyzing someone because a storm knocked it over and then getting sued because of it

Sauce? Or is it "dude trust me"?

Ain't got no spine.

>no link
Fake & gay. OP is a faggot
sage

antivaxxer that got polio. Can’t make this up.

I mean he COULD still potentially have kids, we just need to harvest 2 (TWO) of his stem cells, grow one into an sperm and one into an egg, fertilize them on a petri dish, find a whore, implant her with that fertilized egg, wait 9 months and BOOM you have a kid. (not a clone btw)

but im guessing this is "playing God"? or some other shit?

BAN TREES

Too much jew dick up the ass, literally.

>no source
As usual, OP is a fag.
Seasoning goes in the options.

HAHAHA nice bait lets see this thread considering all the threads are about monkey pox holols and vatniks killing each other.

Attached: Baiting Music.jpg (720x720, 40.08K)

What if I don't return mine?

Then you go to prison.

Drop the memeflag European.