We need gun control

I'm sorry, but I'm fucking done.
I've been a second amendment supporter my whole life. I've written off every mass shooting as being a mental illness or crime problem, but this time, I've had enough. This is now the SECOND major ELEMENTARY school shooting in the past 10 years. LITTLE CHILDREN!!!
I want to raise a child one day, and I don't want to have to worry about them getting fucking murdered literally any day at school.
NO OTHER COUNTRY HAS THIS!!!
GUNS ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!

Attached: 5EE4E708-C549-4D09-BFC3-12335EDF62B2.png (750x422, 68.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feTKvpoLlPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, we need Nigger and spic control.

S in all fields.

Attached: 1650692248009.jpg (496x327, 33.72K)

>1 post by op
>no discussion
youtube.com/watch?v=feTKvpoLlPo
WELCOME TO CLOWN WORLD IVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE 90S IT"S REALLY LOUD AND THUMPIN

Most mass shooters are white.

- No handguns (anything shorter than 3 feet)
- No concealed carry
- No auto and semiauto guns, except hunting smoothbore guns which can be semiauto
- Any aftermarket changes which make a gun auto or semiauto is illegal for both owner, buyer, seller, trafficker, producer and advertizer
- magazines over 5 rounds are illegal
- silencers, night vision, laser pointers are forbidden. Optic sights are capped to 4x
- carrying of legal rifles in cities, towns and cars is allowed only when consealed in an opaque case and with magazine detached, except in designated firing ranges and hunting areas
- the legal guns should be stored in a metal safe with magazine detached when they are kept in the house
- owning a rifled gun is illegal until you own a smothbored gun for 5 years in countryside and 10 in cities
- there's a limit on how many guns one person can have - up to 5 rifled and up to 5 smooth
- before getting weapon ownership permit one has to pass a medicine and mental check by a certified doctor, then pass background check by the police, then do a certified course on safety and laws, then demonstrate to a police officer that there's a safe storage for the gun in the house. For-profit public weapon storage depositories for the homeless and for those who want to own but afraid to keep the gun in their house
- on any of the steps above permit can be refused with or without reasons, though one can dispute it in a court at his own expense
- every gun one has is registered in the state database and written down in the personal weapon registration card of the owner
- before a rifled gun is sold police makes a shot and keeps the bullet to make it easier to id the gun by the unique rifling marks on the bullet
- illegal weapons confiscation with buyback
- mandated insurance

>Bans guns during an invasion of the southern border.
>Can't understand why there are 100x the number of mass shootings at elementary schools less than 4 months later.
>Won't say 99% of shootings were by MS13.
Screen cap this, faggot. You were warned.

The thread just started retard

This shooter was spic and he killed his own grandmother. Guns aren't the problem. Mentally retarded troon libs are.

Nope.
1. Be American
2. Get shot
It’s in the constitution

False

and you're already massively coping

You're free to lick my asshole

Try and take them

You're retarded if you only started to realize guns were dangerous today
>I want to raise a child one day
That's incredibly selfish. What if it comes out with down syndrome? Why do you want to put another innocent being into this world of suffering? You don't realize the world is literally going to end soon?

>I've been a second amendment supporter my whole life.
No one believes you faggot.

>NOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN KIDERINOS!!!!! WE NEED TO GET RID OF FREEDOM SO I CAN HAVE A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY
kys

Attached: gun control redpills.png (996x4268, 3.16M)

>I want to raise a child one day, and I don't want to have to worry about them getting fucking murdered literally any day at school.
How are you going to procreate with that axewound?

democrat cunt detected.

Attached: dem_mass_shooters.jpg (720x917, 136.57K)

For me, it's oliet bangs

Attached: OLIET_BANGS.png (177x306, 75.36K)

This is the most retarded shit I have ever read

Mentally ill people with guns are the problem.

Attached: 1652151461914.jpg (1500x1500, 226.9K)

He was also a tranny