Any Forums's solution to gun violence

Any Forums's solution to gun violence

Attached: gunnutlogic.png (700x507, 365.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IKbgO9qnLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

SHALL

yes

Yes

sounds good

NOT

Literally, unironically yes

BE

excellent post, Agent Smith

I unironically support this. I want federalized constitutional carry.

>no black people in sight
I'd feel safe too

acutally a great idea that why when chud does decide to shoot innocent people everyone in the building will open fire on them. Great idea

>all mass shootings only happen in no-gun zones
>when mass shootings are attempted in guns-allowed zones, they don't even make the news because they stop with the shooter dead before he can even get a shot off
>but somehow guns aren't deterring mass shootings

unironically yes

why have a military if you follow that argument. maybe russia wouldn't have invaded ukraine if ukraine had no guns and military

kys

Yes.
And?

There are thousands upon thousands of dead russians though. So the guns are doing their job you fucking moron.

Do these people even have an internet connection? The number of legitimate and legal shootings each year is in the millions

how often do wypipo use their guns?

Just to play devil's advocate:
>everyone's armed
>a shooting starts
>people shoot the shooter
>other people see people with guns out
>big confus
>someone shoots the shooter's shooter
>someone shoot the shooter's shooter's shooter
ad infinitum or until they run out of ammo

SEX

We could arm chair this for ages I'm sure, but I'm talking about real life, not armchair scenarios or theory.

WOW cool it with the anti-semitism over there

Yes

why have a military if you follow that argument. maybe russia wouldn't have invaded ukraine if ukraine had no guns and military (warning: irony)

there

You're right lets ban guns worldwide and hope everyone forgets how to build them and the technology is lost forever. We did it reddit!

Attached: 7072CC71-35DD-4A7B-A65D-04B1D1F8B731.jpg (968x832, 153.62K)

youtu.be/5IKbgO9qnLs

Yes, no niggers is how we fix it

Explain Texas

yeah ah no you watch too much cartoons

As I said, no-gun zone. It's not about state necessarily.

>school

Gun free zone, retard.

Yes.

yes

That nigger in Texas killed a few I'm the church before getting headshot

not a bad idea for the low trust society that we live in

Oh but they will, tax cow. You have no idea how many kids go missing every year, do you? We have like a thousand MK Ultra "white supremacists" in warm storage and you are going to witness a child culling massacre every month until your firearms are banned and we start going door to door.
>Muh stand muh groun-
You won't do shit. You proved that on January 6th. A handful of lunatics will take out some agents with traps, but guess what? That's war. People die.

And people lose.
I'd say know your place but that's irrelevant in light of the fact that it doesn't matter to us wether you do or not, you'll be put in it lol.

Someone post that church shooter webm where all the grandpas were carrying a gun

this is fake and gay, there are actually thousands of crimes stopped by people with firearms yearly. I used to have some good stats about this saved on my computer. When a crime was prevented by a citizen with a firearm, less people were killed and injured per crime. So basicallly, everyone was safer, victim and criminal and bystanders.

Yeah, as opposed to dozens.

At any of these mass shootings were people other than the shooter armed?

That's why, after you shoot someone, you keep the gun pointed at them to let people know you had a reason for shooting this specific person, he's still dangerous, and you're not threatening anyone else.

>The shooting goes on for several hours
>At the end only one person remains
>They're heralded and attacked in the media for stopping a madman and murdering a hero who killed a shooter

Are you retarded?

if guns dont solve gun violence then how come they dont send in cops with pillows and sweets when a school shooting happens? check mate atheists

Deport all non-White

They literally shot the shooter dead.

>Explain Texas

Attached: 1577659258277.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

This situation has literally never happened.

Burger friends, please nuke Austin. Save Texas from itself.