Cyclists are never happy

You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Attached: faggots.jpg (586x531, 32.27K)

i don't get it explain it with paint

Cyclists keep wanting to play chicken.

I have to pay car insurance to use public roads. What are these faggots paying?

and thats a good thing!

Their endgame is to take away our cars so we have no more freedom of movement.

Attached: 1645145253034.jpg (1080x930, 94.41K)

Lol paycuck

Seethe, cagefag.

Bump. I see this shit everywhere and it's fucken retarded. Almost as retarded are those fake rotundas.

Car parks on red. Takes purple to bike. Gets bike and takes next purple into the city. Girls comes in grey, takes the car to a parking garage for safe keeping.
Isn't it obvious?

Attached: fool proof.jpg (586x531, 115.71K)

Kys, cyclefag. Literally everyone hates you. I walk most places and bicycles have unironically been a bigger threat to my safety than cars.

>Big Bike
do americans really? hate the idea of walkable cities this much?

if they want walkable cities so much why don't they walk

>cucked cager mad he pays for the privilege of sucking off the oil jew.

Only because they don't have their own dedicated lane with a median on both sides. If we had proper infrastructure there would be zero chance of injuries.

car commuters are subhuman, lazy and not cost effective. With a 100 euro bicycle I can go anywhere I want not much slower than a car plus I get the fresh air and workout my legs. Why do I need an expensive metal box when I have my own two legs .

Attached: 1514985413019.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Bikes are toys for children. Get off the fucking road.

because there’s a difference between walkable and outright retarded dependency on cars

No cars will be allowed inside city in the future. seethe.

Attached: diagram.png (586x531, 294.03K)

says the cagie who spends thousands on transportation

It’s actually because they’re fucking retards who can’t obey the most basic traffic laws, that’s not gonna change by giving them more chances to break traffic laws

That isn't what is happening in this image at all!

Does your bike seat come with a dilator while you ride, troon?

>nooo I can't spend money
It's like being back on Any Forums.

>Bikes are toys for children.
did you just say this to a dutchman? I would be less offended if you spat in my face

>not using the Yardrat technique of Instant Transmission
NGMI

Attached: D22F750B-A35C-40C7-83EF-45AB5AE51510.png (612x900, 616.43K)

why is that always fat, old ugly losers are fuming about cyclists? Its never young, good looking, balanced people but middle aged/old ugly losers ranting about bicycles. Its dangerous to ride a bike because you niggers are driving like lunatics.

ya huh

Attached: SMUGPEPEMOUNTAINS.png (934x816, 796.99K)

They did that so bikes could turn left without holding up traffic.

they're called traffic laws because cars create traffic while kikes don't

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-165737.png (760x950, 1.1M)

Cyclists are subhuman. I feel the about cyclists like you guys feel about jews.

Maybe it's ok in your country if there's infrastructure for it, but holy fuck bikes holding up a mile of traffic while they crawl along at 5 mph is the worst.

>walkable
you mean lootable
all public transportation is made to ferry niggers to places to destroy

less in health insurance you obese parasite

cyclists are the vegans of transportation

>walkable cities

niggers dude

why not elevated bike paths away from cars as part of a larger system of overpasses and underpasses to get pedestrians off the car roads and eliminate crosswalks as much as possible like they do in Japan and Hong Kong thereby reducing pedestrian/cyclist accidents and reducing traffic

The pedestrian lanes are generally safe, but the bike lanes are a bit of a mess because some retards don't understand the basics of keeping to the right of the lane unless passing.

They're in the suburbs too

I don't see any other paint explanation

>USA used to have great public transportation system
>Enter car lobbyist
>Politicians literally paid to destroy pavements and public transit
>People can't even walk 0.5 mile by foot
>Ameritards screech when given back freedom from the gasoline jew
WHEW

>Cyclists are subhuman.

Attached: lnlkfnsknaksfn.png (622x632, 277.83K)

car insurance doesn’t fund roads. registration and fuel taxes do.

>t. has $1700 carbon fiber 10 speed

Would be kept in check if you actually got out of your car. Same thing with vagrants. You allow them to take over because you don't care and don't hold them accountable. As long as you're safe in your shitbox you don't care until one of them rams you with his.

That is a pretty stupid design though. Paris has solid bike paths that are intuitive. This is Seattle so some Zoloft-addled tranny probably came up with that “solution”.

T boned a bike kike that ran a light that was green for me.
He damaged my car, he broke his wrists and legs, and his bike was destroyed.
I called my insurance who fixed the body damage. Apparently they went and sued the cyclist which brought me as much delight as a Jew finding a quarter on the ground .

Income tax, sales tax.

How much damage do they do to the road? How many people do they hospitalise? How much does q
Bike path costs vs a road?

divide the goyim and conquer them
good

>With a 100 euro bicycle I can go anywhere I want not much slower than a car
>It only takes me twice as long to get anywhere, it's practically the same as driving!
Why do bike fags say dumb shit like this?

Based Nigel. Especially in America, they are a hobby for upper middle class faggots who have all day to get places.

They unironically believe in climate change

Riga has been slowly getting more and more bike lanes and the seething from car fetishists has been hilarious

I drive a car myself but my bike is my main method of transport and most car drivers here are some of the most arrogant and entitled people I've ever seen

Attached: 243000096_1437882949938609_3712136638569977951_n.jpg (1080x1080, 84.47K)

>makes dogshit, unsafe bike infrastructure
>they don’t get used
SEE?!?!?! BIKES ARE LE BAD!!!!!!

Checked and kekked