14 children and a teacher dead, others injured after shooting at an elementary school in Texas

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1529205225822765062
The shooter is dead.

Attached: School_Shooting.jpg (593x293, 40.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-groom-mentally-ill-right-wing-terrorist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

We really needed another thread for this.

Attached: trivium_quadrivium_2.jpg (579x720, 167.67K)

your American too

kek
fag bait.
traitor in a meme flag
It was a Mexican illegal immigrant who just had a gunfight with border patrol.

Damn I may have to rethink who I'm voting for after this. We need to do something about guns

Why are white people like this

thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-groom-mentally-ill-right-wing-terrorist/
Feds + MK Ultra

CUNNY.

this board is filled with liberal faggots. they all rush here when shootings happen. they are scared. don't be racist you faggots the shooter was a mestizo.

It's imperative that the shooter dies in these. There must be no one left to explain the involvement of the FBI and CIA.

At this point they are retarded, there is a psycho going nuts every month and they still get caught lacking. You want guns? Then be ready for the worst every second

Lol everyone probably checked the news and then immediately went here to make a thread

Inb4 the shooter is a nigger and it gets memoryholed

you know, what if the fucking border patrol were just spraying the god damn school trying to shoot the guy
it doesn't make a lot of sense why he would go in and start shooting people INSIDE the school if he wanted to get away..no?

tldr: border patrol shot the school up, blamed it on the spic
>tldr: border patrol shot the school up, blamed it on the spic

>CROSSFIRE
CROSSFIRE
>CROSSFIRE
CROSSFIRE

Like distribute more of them and encourage open and concealed carry?

So what was the alleged motive behind this one?

Be free for all time, ameribros
God Bless

LMAO illegal and a a fight with the border patrol. Ok bud.

What a cope.

"don't let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table."

Attached: 924287A5-F19C-43AA-9CBA-D8B0EA9F9B2D.jpg (259x194, 6.52K)

Mass shooter checklist for posterity:

1. Everyone in town knew about this person.

2. Long history of mental health issues that many people close to this person were aware of.

3. FBI/ local law enforcement knew about this person for a while.

That the description for every mass shooter we’ve had in the past 10 years. It pisses me off to no end that the shooters were practically waving giant red flags months before they committed, everyone saw it and chose to do nothing.

>14 dead
>14 dead
>14 dead

Attached: dead.png (1107x595, 621.09K)

He killed his own Grandmother. Death toll is 16. A cold cold bastard.

he's an illegal, isn't he?

Attached: charli191.png (750x609, 370.95K)

>CROSSFIRE
think the ballistics report will ever be public?

No race given, so probably no White

Is there footage or photos? If not, FAKE AND GAY

Banning guns.

Biden won't fly down for this one because he's hispanic.

Attached: ramos.jpg (898x1360, 205.09K)

Federal agents.

Watch it unfold.

At this point I wouldn't doubt they are brazen enough to outright say it

nope, neither will any bodycams or cctv of the footage like sandy crook

>14

Oh no, that sucks. Anyways, how's the Michael Sussmann trial going?

It won't be until glow niggers or liberals gun down all the children at school until they realize there is no amount of dead children that will make us give up our guns. Kek, whenever you've had enough target practice on kids come take em.

Someday, someone will legally intervene in your life because people screamed for preventive measures. How many files does the FBI have? Suppose they ought to go get them all and round em up - just in case?

Why don't amerimutts put cops outside schools?

I'd love confirmation on this, too.

Yes sounds likely that there was a shootout with the border patrol and some random 18 year old that's from Texas

Nice cope larp

It's just another edge lord like buffalo and everyone copes so hard hoping that it isn't one of them again

My very first thought, before I heard a single detail outside of how many killed, elementary school and Texas, was false flag. This will excite people about guns again.

In Uvalde? That would be considered racist I guarantee it.

It will be a narrative only. This is another false flag.

Keep your eyes peeled and see, kiddo. The world is a bad place, and brown people are violent.

Suspect is an Asian male named Kim Jim Lee

12 out of 14 children, aged 4-5 were White. Teacher and 2 kids were Hispanic. This was 100% a targeted attack on White children. The county of Uvalde has a Hispanic population of 72%.