Is he the first POC school shooter since virgnia tech?

Is he the first POC school shooter since virgnia tech?

Attached: 1653427294307.png (455x539, 347.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/
fox32chicago.com/news/new-details-charges-chicago-near-north-side-mass-shooting-suspect-jaylun-sanders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a black kid last year who shot up a school in Texas and was allowed to bail out of jail while awaiting trial

nah some black kid did a school shooting last year I believe but of course that has been memory-holed already

Cuz we needed a 15th thread about this retard.

POC??

Attached: Sal R..jpg (213x239, 47.1K)

Are you retarded?

Attached: 29906170001_5734495848001_5734491249001-vs.jpg (640x360, 16.04K)

retarded op is retarded

Stop being retarded hes obviously referring to someone going into a school to get a high score not a gangbanger shooting another one.

>Is he the first POC school shooter since virgnia tech?
No. I mean there was that Filipino shooter just a few weeks ago. Also the Parkland shooter was some mystery meat mutt.

Attached: run to pol.jpg (900x643, 200.75K)

that's a white person

12 out of 14 children, aged 4-5 were White. Teacher and 2 kids were Hispanic. This was 100% a targeted attack on White children. The county of Uvalde has a Hispanic population of 72%.

I've always wondered how this fag was considered "white"

Both are white-Hispanics.

Zero melanin = not BIPOC

Where did you see that 12 were white?
Uvalde school district is actually 91% spic. I live 20 miles away. I have a six year old son who i homeschool precisely because i dont want him surrounded by violent aztec subhumans

The same reason Zimmerman was considered white after shooting that nigger trayvon.

Spics grandma was undocumented. Not only are illegals destroying America, so are there 3rd generation demon trash seed.

You retarded?

Attached: 1582356729708.jpg (1500x1962, 1.89M)

Obligatory

Attached: 1652584940124.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

I mean SCHOOL shooters.

White people are evil.

Literally says school shooters on my picture, they don't report 95% of school shootings because it's usually a brown person

I mean specifically someone walking into a school and shooting random innocent kids, not some gang fight on campus. There could be actual school shooters like that on your list but I don't know

he made it up lmao

Do you have a source for this pic?

Sounds arbitrary, if you're trying to kill somebody at a school with a gun you're a school shooter

yeah I made it, went through every single reported school shooting and typed in the shooter's name and ripped it off google

KEK

tfw FBI goes on Any Forums to groom white supremacist killers and there is 75% chance he's a spic

>Narrow lips, straight hair.....
>A white man... must be...

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 998.88K)

Some Filipino shot up a middle school in Washington DC a month ago

I find it strange, just when gas prices are sky high, political tensions at historic highs, mass shooters start to ramp up their work.

Seems like it's all for one goal - to put strict gun laws in charge, so that masses do not riot.

sorry but ur gonna have to list some sources?

HES NOT A POC HES WHITE

Attached: 1648464990851.png (436x476, 435.9K)

Glowniggers BTFOd again.

Attached: 1625802338356.gif (498x498, 383.07K)

Yeah the sources are every reported school shooter's mugshot from 2015-2019 I ripped off of google and put into a picture

Literally me just now

Attached: 1653352967532.png (155x192, 27.46K)

That makes it worse becuase your saying your more likley to be inlvoled in a school shooting just being around a brown person.

Niggers kill non targets literally everyday in their non gang and gang shootings...this cope makes no sense

Yep. Pic related is me

Your kid will be autistic and probably lack many nutrients to put the cherry on top

You’re chatting with a nigger, user.

snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/

Nah coloreds commit "mass" shootings every week in Shitcago. This one is a real shame as it was Colonel Sanders long lost heir to the KFC corporation and fortune. Colonel Sanders loved fucking black booty beauties on the side.
>fox32chicago.com/news/new-details-charges-chicago-near-north-side-mass-shooting-suspect-jaylun-sanders

he didnt shoot up a school, just a kid who beat his ass earlier that day (he sold shitty weed and got beat up for it). when the teachers broke up the fight and split them up, he walked away for a second, pulled a gun out of his backpack and shot at the restrained kid like a huge pussy. he hit the kid + teacher but ran away immediately afterwards.