Why do you oppose environmental measures and policies?

Even if you don't believe that climate change is real, what's wrong with simply taking care of the environment for its own sake? Even if we're not killing the planet, we're still fucking ourselves over by polluting the water, soil and air.

There is no justified reason to be against this.

Attached: 1191_1320_effects-image.jpg (711x350, 214.4K)

Nuke china/india and I will start to care a bit more

Most people that screech about the world ending because of "climate change" don't actually do anything to help the environment.

Also no more gibs to africa, why globohomo never started with this simple trick is evidence that they don't actually care

Because goys are incapable of wrapping their heads around the concept of Shmitah and being part of a world larger than themselves.

Enjoy hell, edomite.

What kind of policies? Imposing taxes?

People just let shit get out of fucking control, then ask for forgiveness when an entire sea ship of cucksailors goes down while an entire musical group gets drunk and flies a plane into it while having a beach party on huge high wattage speakers.

>Those people don't care about this very real problem so I'm also not going to.
Outstanding logic. I take it then that you don't do anything unless others are also doing it?

Its like creating a large gathering on social media just to get a few things from department stores. A ton of effort, worth it more for the friends you make along the way the the few hundred Craigslist dollars.

I support cleaning up your own mess and executing all who litter.

But the moment you put it under some quasi religious thing you lose my support.

I do my part more than any of my friends that believe in your bullshit. I turn my hot water off half the year and unplug all my appliances when not in use and have been lectured by friends who were running 4 a/cs while they had windows open about how important climate change is.
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Because the money usually just goes to overpaid admin boards and the companies and measures usually make little to no actual impact other than "awareness raising." And many of the solutions are not feasible.
>if you global warming faggots were serious you would be subsidizing hemp production since it is Carbon negative, grows 4x faster than corn and can be used to make clean fuel.
>but rather than focus on a crop that can be used for everything and pulls carbon out of the air we circle jerk over solar and wind panels

Attached: 1653348770362.jpg (750x860, 57.95K)

They are retarded scams invented by jews and don’t solve anything.

Did the temperature really change by a degree that one time a chink they said was a gweido just had to occupy land real quick so they'd lose it right after?

I'm just glad they put that shit into history books it's just fucking sick.

How the fuck did he do that?

Cause it’s just rich faggots flying around in gas guzzling planes telling me that I need to give up freedom and a financial future for intangible goals. I am happy to prevent climate change or prevent mass shootings as long as I don’t have to give up a smidget of my freedom. I don’t make the earth hotter or shoot kids.

Most people are present oriented. This means they are strictly reactionary to immediate stimuli, much akin to animals. The gift of forethought is rare and thus the guardianship of humanity rests on the shoulders of the few.

Scams wouldnt work if people werent on average sentient tax bases. Actually medianly, because retarded and genius people are rare. However, somehow there are probably more people with downs syndrome desu. It's just a small error in the genetic code nothing that can't be resolved.

Stupid fucking thread.
"polluting the water, soil and air" is phrased in a way that noone would disagree with. Yet when it comes to actual policy it's always about giving more taxmoney to NGO:s or parts of government that exist only to hire big city failsons that dont want to do productive labour

Attached: 22522ca4c16f02005f03e33fecbaac6d--memes.jpg (480x371, 18.98K)

It's like watching a bomb disposal expert, when you see them running try to keep up. Climate alarmists aren't acting like there is a problem.

Why do people pay income tax. Why do they use credit cards?

Income tax is automatically taken out of your pay check.

Global warming/climate change is demonstratably false.
How do we measure climate change?
Where are the measurements taken?
Are they taken the same place every year every time?
What are we comparing with?
Etc etc etc
In the last 100 years the sea level has risen 0.00000000mm and global temperatures have gone down

Attached: 1652986209911m.jpg (565x1024, 99.25K)

Personally I feel like that's a fake job used to entertain people.