Arresting a drunk nigger

>arresting a drunk nigger
>nigger's acting like an uppity nigger the whole ride to the jail
>nigger turns around with the smell of lean on his breath and spits in your face
>you throw nigger to the ground so hard he loses consciousness, you lie about it and lose your job
Let me guess, you support police brutality?

Attached: Clayton Neville - Another angle of video....webm (958x720, 2.76M)

>Let me guess, you support police brutality?

Against niggers, yes.

Attached: 1421123802667.png (250x239, 124.57K)

What a stupid question, I don't support camera footage being used evidence in a court. Not when nogs are on the prowl

>Let me guess, you support police brutality?

YES

>you support police brutality?
Against niggers

I also support ending qualified immunity so ZOGbots go millions in debt when such events occur. Cops and niggers deserve each other

spitting is deemed a biological weapon assault I hope the cop split his stupid nappy head and killed the nigger fr fr no cap

What if it was a white guy having a bad day?
Also the only reason he didn't get away with lying is because it's popular right now to side with niggers over cops. In the past no one would've given a fuck, and probably still don't when it's a white victim.

Well don't spit on people, it's seriously the most repugnant disgusting shit.

Attached: 1652431093512.jpg (1024x664, 51.63K)

I thought niggers liked having their skull hit the pavement as they share the joy with so many.

I don't support niggers.

This is only a problem because he was already in handcuffs.
Otherwise I wouldn’t care if the cop did that to him.

In this case, absolutely.

This is a really interesting position. Could you elaborate?

not my problem
one more nigger put in his place
one fewer cop
when there's no cops we'll just shoot niggers as they act out then acquit each other in court lmao get fucked retard you'll BEG for cops to come back

The least of what these nogs deserve

i don't like cops or niggers so this is a win

fuck niggers

fpbp
/thread
sage

Should have used his sidearm like a civilized officer.

Litty and capless. If you spit in someone's face you deserve to get your head cracked. Doubly so if you're a dirty nigger with monkeypox festering in your jowels.

>sage
MODS!

Fpbp killing nigs is the literal only thing a zogbot will ever do right in its life

police are monitoring this thread

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

So what?
ZoGbots should all be executed,
irregardless of complicity or ignorance levels. Betrayers are worse than savages.

fpbp

>first they came for the darkies
>I didnt speak up
thats going to be you next

I wouldn't go out drunk in public to the point where I would act like a nigger
even if I did I wouldn't do shit that would break the law and warrant arresting me
even if I did I wouldn't resist the arrest and assault the policeman by spitting on him

So please with that in mind tell me why the fuck should I care that some drunk nigger who spit on the cop gets hit?

Attached: 1596827872879.png (929x1175, 132.67K)

/thread

Spitting (or launching *any* projectile at another person) is legally considered assault. The cop was absolutely in the right to defend himself with physical force. And don't give me shit about "unnecessary force": the cop has no idea if the nigger had some horrible disease and his spit could very well cause lasting/permanent harm. As far as I'm concerned, the person doing the assaulting has no reasonable defense against an escalation of violence, up to and including lethal force in retaliation.

Don't want to get killed? Don't pick a fight. That is the first and last thing that should be on a man's mind when assaulting someone: am I confident that this person will not be able to kill me should they gain the upper hand? If you aren't prepared to die, then do not start a fight. That's all there is to it, end of.

>you lie about it
Like you did again, huh?

>spits in your face
Lying faggot shill

Police don't fucking care what color you are, they're just looking for an excuse to murder people whether they're innocent or not. Old white lady with dementia? Blam! Boomer pulled over in his car and talks shit to cop? Blam! Whoops that's not my taser! Blam! Uppity nigger? Blam! Little kid? Blam! Run from cop? Don't make me chase you, Blam! White dude leaving his hotel room to walk down the hall for some ice? Get on your knees and crawl towards me! Blam! License and registration? Blam! Dude in a wheelchair who stole from Homo Depot? in the back of the head? Not my problem. Blam!

We definitely have a nigger problem in this country, but that doesn't mean we don't also have a PIG problem; and they are a huge fucking problem.

I do civil litigation, friend in office next to me is a criminal defense attorney. He tells me every day how fucked the legal system is. The cops lie, plant evidence, murder people, the system nearly always sides with cops, The police truly are criminals themselves.

>spits in your face
Herpes and Covid for free.
>
fpbp

Attached: FRANCE-dddb.webm (400x224, 2.16M)