Why does nobody talk about how insanely amazing Joseph Stalin was?

Why does nobody talk about how insanely amazing Joseph Stalin was?
>turn an impoverished agrarian backwater into a global industrialized superpower, lifted tens of millions of people out of poverty, giving them free healthcare, education, running water, housing, indoor plumbing, and electricity, won the biggest war in human history, and spread his ideology to over half the world's population.

Attached: main-qimg-5329dcb3b778a9df2d8e7eefcd26fac9-lq.jpg (602x752, 76.42K)

God took Stalin early so he could spend more time with that absolute chad.

Dangerously based, yep. Effectively achieved deification.

Attached: stalin ikona 478122_midepa03610140_83.jpg (800x565, 127.89K)

Slava velikomu Stalinu!

Attached: stalin ikona 2068e70d-59c4-4a24-9237-61ef48c495e8.jpg (1575x1050, 447.04K)

Because most americans unironically believe their current communism is the same communism Stalin would push for. When in fact Stalin had much more mutual lines with Hitler, rather than with modern american communists.

Attached: 1647869333283.jpg (468x827, 79.96K)

Go away, Nick.

The Stalinist USSR was a backwater you dumb fuck. They literally tried to outlaw genetics because it was considered "fascists."

i cant wait to kill you commie niggers, you are less human than jews

American communists are liberals larping

>They literally tried to outlaw genetics because it was considered "fascists."
Lysenkoism is a bitch.

"burgeois", not fascist, mutt

>americans repeating burgeois think tank talking points
shocking

I'm a fascist. So was Stalin, effectively. He rode the (((Bolsheviks))) to power, and then drove most of them to an unmarked grave.

Attached: st 1508343951042.jpg (800x907, 194.84K)

Stalin wasn't a fascist you imbecile, stop claiming that working communism is fascism. You're doing it today with China as well, it's embarassing. Just accept that fascism is dead and the current battle is between communism and capitalism.

Thank you. Takes a russian and a brit to know Stalin wasnt all that. Let's not talk about red terror.

Lysnekoism is actually true though LMAO. Google Rupert Sheldrake.

That's exactly why it's a bitch. Fuck censoring scientific fact.

Britain came so close to attacking the Baku oil fields in 1940. This would have de facto made Nazi Germany and the USSR allies against the West. I would give my left nut to see how history would have developed in that timeline.

Pinkos are unbelievably diluted. kys rat faggots.

stalin was textbook fascist. in fact most xommies are.

"Deluded."

>working communism
Haha, Stalin restored the Russian Empire! All that internationalist stuff was stamped out gloriously. He lifted the Russian NATION off its knees, and terrorised those who had put it there.

Attached: staljin.png (428x522, 626.3K)

Material improvement happened in the XXth century all over the white world, with or without communism. Communism, if anything, acted as a brake for that.