How is Ukraine ever going to withstand the onslaught of the Russian bear?

Slow and steady produces a hole in the stone.

And Russia is slowly and steadily fucking up all of Uki.

Attached: A5204A14-99E9-4BCD-AFAB-C11C97F0362B.jpg (1247x1058, 529.92K)

russia cant afford slow and steady and at this pace it will last longer than afganistan

>flattest terrain in a continent will last longer than the most mountainous on another

Why they cannot and why we can?

In particular, why shithole Ukraine can

Nope, Ukis are losing 200 soldiers per day now.

>How is Ukraine ever going to withstand the onslaught of the Russian bear?
They won't. Better start buying copium stocks now as r*ddit, /ugh/ and /k/ are going to get overdosed on it.

so its 60 000 in a year
they can easily afford it
russia cant
because it has more outside funding, less minorities and higher morale as they defend their homeland

After the defeat in the Donbas, Ukraine will not have very much of a professional army. Basically all that will remain is the troops from the draft. So no amount of Lend Lease will help them.

You clearly don’t understand how this works.

>the onslaught of the russian bear

Attached: bearscape.png (744x1039, 1.18M)

You better watch out, I heard the French Foreign Legion sent 9,000 commandos in secret to fight .

You should stick to cleaning toilets, you're embarrassing yourself.

I don't know if you are being ironic or plain retarded. I'm never sure when I see that flag.

Ukraine’s army is larger than Russia

>Slow and steady produces a hole in the stone.
And if it doesn't, just have another "voluntary withdrawl"!

maybe if you were fighting instead of shitposting on here, thing might be going better...nah jk obviously!

300 brave Ukrainian children will hold hells gate.
There, their numbers will count for naught.
Glory to Isrea-
I mean Slava Ukraini!

not an argument retards

its the same continent, closetfag

>muh flat terrain
This is the eternal Russian cope since the beginning of time, how they need to conquer countries to be safe, because the terrain is flat and easy to attack.
So now that they found out they are wrong, and Ukraine is not easy to conquer, they might as well leave.

Ukraine losing is a forgone conclusion. The moment they capitulate is dependent upon when the USA and others stop giving them funding and step up to the table and negotiate.

>Ukis are losing 200 soldiers per day now.
it's not that much even according to russians, so they probably don't

Holy shit you're retarded kill yourself

sure they will
you hoped to encircle them through izyum but it failed
and severodonetsk and lysychansk dont station whole their professional army retard

That's why they invaded Georgia back in 2008...because of all the flat terrain they needed to protect themselves from.

Attached: new-map-update.png (1996x1200, 3.93M)

it's hilly with forests and a river that needs to be crossed.
they haven't reached the open plains yet.